Technology Analyst– Mongo DB and Java
- San Jose, CA
VDart is an emerging global information technology staffing provider with expertise in Enterprise Resource Planning (Oracle/SAP), SMAC (Social, Mobile, Cloud, Analytics), Business Intelligence & Infrastructure services. Three-time consecutive winner of Best Places to Work in Atlanta and Best and Brightest Award, VDart has successfully deployed over 3500 contractors in the last five years with over 60% of its deployments with Fortune 1000 corporations. We possess deep industry expertise and focus in BFSI, Manufacturing, Retail, Energy & Utility, Healthcare, Technology and the Public-Sector. Our scope, knowledge, industry expertise and global footprint have enabled us to provide best in the industry solutions. With our core focus in emerging technologies, we provide global technology workforce solutions in USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK & Australia.
• Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education
• At least 2+ years of experience with Information Technology
· At least 2+ years of experience in Mongo DB and Java
· Strong MongoDB experience
· NoSQL DB (e.g. MongoDB), Graph DB (e.g. Neo4j)
· Knowledge of SQL on Hadoop engines (presto, polybase, phoenix, etc)
· NoSQL Big Data Technologies like Apache Cassandra, Spark, Kafka
· Strong Knowledge in Java, JSP, JDBC, J2EE, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Servlets
· Design, UML, familiarity with Java design patterns
· Working knowledge of backend database integration, JMS, Web Services desirable
· Working knowledge of NoSQL database with Java Framework
· Mango DB or Java Certification have advantage.
· Should have knowledge in Autosys scheduler
· At least 2+ears of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
· At least 2+ears of experience in Design and architecture review.
· Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
· Should have strong analytical and debugging skills
· Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.