Salesforce UI/UX Technical Consultant (offshore assignment - Work From Home)
- UAE, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
VAM Systems is currently looking for Salesforce UI/UX Technical Consultant (offshore assignment - Work From Home) for our UAE operations with the following skillsets & terms and conditions:
Skill set Required:
The candidates must possess expertise/experience in the following domains:
• UI/UX Design in Salesforce (Lightning & Aura Web Components)
• Responsive Web Design (Basic - Advanced Level)
• Well-versed in software engineering principles, frameworks, and technologies
• Experience with Asynchronous and Futures (Promises) Design Patterns
• Experience in developing Large-scale, Single-Page Applications (SPAs)
• Good understanding of browser rendering behaviour and performance
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
• Hands on experience in Salesforce administration, development (Apex, Visualforce).
• Must be able to translate functional requirements into technical requirements
• Take ownership of project work and developing client relationships (should be a confident self-starter)
• Must have good communication skills to interact with business users.
• Candidate should be confident enough to communicate directly with the end user/customer without supervision.
• Following modules hands-on experience preferred. Sales Cloud, Lightning Migration, Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud, Customer Community & Partner Community.
• Dedicatedly work and be available during the working hours for coordination.
• Prior experience with UAE Gov. is preferred.
Terms and conditions
Joining time frame: (15 - 30 days)
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems - UAE and shall be deputed to one of the Organizations in UAE.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: maximum 4 weeks