- Bahrain, Manama, Bahrain
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company
VAM Systems is currently looking for Administrator for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set & terms and conditions:
Skill Set Required:
Administrator with the below skills sets:
• Administer the Portal, NGI, NPA and Mobile Apps Environments.
• Manage deployments between the environments.
• Manage Version-control systems for configuration management.
• Manage server stability for Testing, Staging and Production environments.
• Perform the daily routine/operational activities on all environments.
• Ensure availability of systems as per the target SLAs.
• Manage the backup process and ensure its accuracy and completeness.
• Provide Feedback on the infrastructure health to Client management with proper incident reporting and patch management.
• To execute log monitoring routines
• Provide technical support towards the infrastructure upgrades
• Generate build for service deployments from the source code management system.
• Expertise in Middleware administration
• Expert in administering of Integration Bus(IIB), IBM MQ, Business Process Manager(BPM), WebSphere Application Server(WAS), HTTP Server, Apache Tomcat Server, ManageCat Server, Security Directory Server(SDS), Load Balance F5
Skilled in monitoring tools like AppDynamic, GrayLog
• Working experience on AWS services (EC2,EBeanStalk,LB,CloudFront,CodePipeLine,S3,IAM,CloudWatch,KMS, SES, SSM and so on)
Terms and conditions
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month)
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: maximum 4 weeks