Talent Acquisition Partner - Technology
- United Kingdom, OR, United Kingdom
- Employees can work remotely
- Employment Status: Full-Time
Hello, we're UW
We’re a bunch of great people working together, solving problems and having fun. Together, we strive to find solutions to help the great people around us get on with the things that really matter in life.
How? It’s simple, we take the headache out of essential home services by providing them all in one place – energy, broadband, mobile, and even insurance. That’s one provider, one account, one bill, and lots of savings.
We’re a truly unique FTSE 250 company with a business model that has a real social impact at the heart of it. Being a part of the UW community, you’ll join a working environment like no other - one where everyone matters - be it our customers, our partners or you, our people.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process, from attraction, to assessment and selection (deciding on appropriate recruitment methods, reviewing candidate profiles and conducting interviews) through to offer management and feedback. Ensuring a positive candidate experience throughout the journey.
- Create and build external networks, utilising a variety of platforms, social media as well as events to help attract the best talent in the market.
- A strong focus on community involvement as the external face of the UW Tech Recruitment, sponsoring local meet-ups and major events around the GO community (GopherCon UK, Go London, Sheffield, Manchester, Cambridge).
- Create content to improve our online presence and tech brand, to help attract the best talent in the market through Blog posts,Youtube content and articles.
- Use social media and other platforms to attract potential candidates using innovative and creative techniques.
- Manage strong, trustworthy relationships with our Senior Leadership Team to build hiring strategies and drive successful execution for the organisation.
What we’re looking for:
You must have at least 3 years experience working within an internal recruitment team – with a track record of identifying top tier talent across with the Technology sector - Software Engineering, Infrastructure Engineering and Data. You must also be able to communicate, challenge and influence stakeholders across all levels of hiring, along with excellent organisational skills and the ability to multitask and prioritise.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We provide equal opportunities, a diverse and inclusive work environment, and fairness for everyone. You are welcome to apply no matter your age, disability, gender, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity status, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
Please note, if you are applying for a role which involves having access to personal data, you will be subject to a background check. Where checks are unsatisfactory or incomplete and/or a failure to reveal information relating to convictions that you are required to identify as part of the background checks, could lead to withdrawal of an offer of employment.