Territory Account Manager
Utility Sales Associates is head quartered in Lake in the Hills, IL. It was founded by our CEO, Al Stearns in 1991
as a multiple line independent sales organization representing manufacturers in the utility and telecom markets. We call on a wide variety of end users, distributors and engineers in the power utility, telecommunications, gas, and water markets. Our dedication to providing our sales team with the most up to date tools for success have helped our team grow and territory expand.
Utility Sales Associates is a multiple line independent sales organization representing manufacturers in the utility and telecom markets. We are continuing to grow and always seeking Territory Sales Managers who might help us grow our team.
• Nurture and build relationships with our current account base while cultivating new opportunities within the assigned territory
• Executing sales and marketing plans
• Perform End User focused sales calls
• Prospect, cold call, drive for new business from the end user level up
• Provide product training and education for end users and re-sellers sales reps as
• Present new products to the market
• Communicate on regular basis w/ internal team as to industry/customer trends
Desired Skills and Experience Include
Bachelor's degree required
Minimum of 2 years of outside sales experience
A valid driver's license with a clean driving record is a
Distribution experience a plus
Good interpersonal skills
Good communication skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.