Senior Manager, Account Management | Customer Success
- 3340 Peachtree Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30326, USA
UserTesting enables companies to put their customers at the center of every business decision by leveraging the power of human insights. The most advanced on-demand customer insights platform, UserTesting enables product managers, UX researchers and designers, marketers, and digital executives to connect with their exact target customer in a matter of hours and uncover actionable insights that drive ROI. More than 35,000 companies have adopted UserTesting to make smarter business decisions throughout the design and development of their digital experiences as well as in their marketing messaging and competitive positioning.
As a Senior Manager of a Customer Success team you are responsible for managing a group of highly motivated and experienced Mid-Market and Enterprise CSMs serving our East Coast and EMEA customers.
You will be responsible for hitting consistent renewal retention and growth goals across your book of business. You will also be a key part of driving strategic initiatives within Customer Success to increase customer adoption, drive value, improve communication, up-level relationships and create scalable, repeatable solutions to some of our biggest challenges and collaborate on behalf of CS on key cross-functional initiatives working closely with counterparts in Marketing, Sales, and Product.
- Optimize team to consistently deliver value for our customers while being their internal advocate
- Manage renewal operations across your team of CSMs including pipeline and forecasts
- Nurture, grow and support your direct reports
- Oversee customer health processes and metrics
- Create playbooks for different customer scenarios/needs
- Identify value adds for operational efficiencies, team enablement, and cross-functional initiatives
- Deliver a best in class internal and external customer experience
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience managing, renewing and selling to a portfolio of customers (ideally in an Enterprise technology environment)
- 5+ years managing a team of high-performing people in an account management, Sales or similar role
- Proven ability to drive outcomes and meet retention/revenue goals
- Exceptional communication, problem-solving and relationship management skills
- Motivated, independent team player with creative ideas to drive outcomes and inspire the team
- Deep understanding and experience with digital marketing, product development, Enterprise SAAS technology, Design Thinking and the CX landscape
Besides a great work environment and the opportunity to change the world, we offer competitive salary, benefits, plenty of perks, as well as stock options. We value diversity, and we’re proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.
Learn more about what it’s like to work at UserTesting at: https://www.usertesting.com/about-us/jobs