Research Participant Recruiter
- Peachtree Rd NE, Atlanta, GA, USA
UserTesting enables companies to put their customers at the center of every business decision by leveraging the power of human insights. The most advanced on-demand customer insights platform, UserTesting enables product managers, UX researchers and designers, marketers, and digital executives to connect with their exact target customer in a matter of hours and uncover actionable insights that drive ROI. More than 35,000 companies have adopted UserTesting to make smarter business decisions throughout the design and development of their digital experiences as well as in their marketing messaging and competitive positioning.
As a Research Participant Recruiter, you will help us provide the most qualified and best fitting participants for our customers' studies. As a member of our Project Management team, you’ll work closely with our Professional Services team to help find qualified participants to execute research studies.
• Recruit research participant candidates for internal research projects, external customer studies, and custom panels
• Coordinate the logistics of user research and maintain internal database of participants
• Plan recruitment surveys and methodologies
• Review and verify participant qualifications, demographics, availability, etc.
• Schedule and coordinate participants for usability studies
• Manage and create recruitment collateral
• Use internal tools to configure recruitment surveys
• Coordinate with external recruiting vendors
• Work closely with internal teams to ensure successful delivery of customer projects
• Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
• 1 year of experience in an office environment
• Demonstrated proficiency with office productivity tools including email, web browser, database query, spreadsheet, and word processing applications; knowledge of Google Apps is preferred (but not required).
• Ability to work independently, to prioritize time between multiple projects, and to adapt to changing schedules and priorities
• Excellent communication skills, organization skills and attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Familiarity working with tools and people in the technology industry or a technology-oriented space
• Experience with participant screening and recruiting, ideally in a research context
• Experience with Salesforce or other CRM tools
• Background in recruiting and sourcing of research participants
• Experience with vendor management
• Experience with Project Management software
Besides a great work environment and the opportunity to change the world, we offer competitive salary, benefits, plenty of perks, as well as stock options. We value diversity, and we’re proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.
Learn more about what it’s like to work at UserTesting at: https://www.usertesting.com/about-us/jobs