Director of Business Operations
- 690 5th St, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA
UserTesting enables companies to put their customers at the center of every business decision by leveraging the power of human insights. The most advanced on-demand customer insights platform, UserTesting enables product managers, UX researchers and designers, marketers, and digital executives to connect with their exact target customer in a matter of hours and uncover actionable insights that drive ROI. More than 35,000 companies have adopted UserTesting to make smarter business decisions throughout the design and development of their digital experiences as well as in their marketing messaging and competitive positioning.
UserTesting’s Customer Success and Strategic Services team optimizes the value our customers gain from our platform. Through the capture of human insights, we help our customers solve UX problems, create innovative experiences and generally answer the “why questions’’ of user behavior. By providing planning, enablement, advisory and outcome-driving services, the team compliments UT’s best-in-class technology to create better experiences.
We are looking for a hands-on leader with experience and passion for scaling Services, creating new offerings, developing processes, KPIs and instilling a metric-driven culture.
This is an entrepreneurial opportunity for someone who wants to be part of scaling a great organization that is core to UT’s growth. You will work collaboratively to develop the strategy, processes, tools, and operation to make our engagement with our top customers more successful through best-in-class services.
- Partner with cross functional teams to evolve and operationalize strategies to drive key activities for Customer Success and Professional Services. Activities include onboarding, adoption, service offering attach-rates, utilization, forecasting and driving up-sell
- Own process and reporting of key metrics. Help create a data-driven culture for prioritization of initiatives/efforts
- Work closely with Deal Desk to aid CSMs in renewals/growth opportunities
- Develop strategies to improve team performance, operational efficiency, and management visibility
- Define/Lead initiatives ensuring effective execution across Professional Services, Support, Business Analytics, Customer Success and Enterprise Systems
- Lead data analysis and management of operational metrics for the businesses, in partnership with other teams, develop and refine operational dashboards
- Proactively monitor KPIs and provide insights and actions to leadership team
- Build and maintain headcount and capacity planning models
- Manage account routing process and establish metrics to optimize performance
- Proactively work with business partners to ensure capacity planning is proactively adapting to changing business
- Manage customer feedback process, strategy, and analysis for professional service team
- Own and constantly refine processes, documentation and training materials
- Proactively surface new processes and automation ideas to help the business scale
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field, or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years experience with 5+ years in an Operations role within the software industry (consulting and/or SaaS experience a big plus)
- Excellent operational experience leading development of business requirements and strategic plan
- Strong familiarity with Customer Success, Services and Sales/Retention processes and metrics
- Demonstrated experience in Customer Success and/or Professional Services roles with a large focus on process creation/evolution
- Ability to analyze and solve problems, perform complex tasks and prioritize multiple operational projects
- Impeccable attention to detail and ability to self-direct
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with a wide range of individuals
- Experience directly managing and developing other individuals is a plus
Besides a great work environment and the opportunity to change the world, we offer competitive salary, benefits, plenty of perks, as well as stock options. We value diversity, and we’re proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.
Learn more about what it’s like to work at UserTesting at: https://www.usertesting.com/about-us/jobs