Strategic Account Manager
- 3340 Peachtree Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30326, USA
UserTesting enables companies to put their customers at the center of every business decision by leveraging the power of human insights. The most advanced on-demand customer insights platform, UserTesting enables product managers, UX researchers and designers, marketers, and digital executives to connect with their exact target customer in a matter of hours and uncover actionable insights that drive ROI. More than 35,000 companies have adopted UserTesting to make smarter business decisions throughout the design and development of their digital experiences as well as in their marketing messaging and competitive positioning.
As a Senior Customer Success Manager, you are responsible for creating and maintaining successful partnerships with our Enterprise level customers and ensuring they realize value from our platform and services. This position works cross-functionally with our Sales, Product, Marketing and Professional Services teams to build relationships, expand adoption, drive renewals and growth, and ensure a great customer experience.
- Manage the renewal operations for your book of business
- Oversee customer adoption and expansion throughout the customer lifecycle
- Conduct in person and remote quarterly business reviews
- Become a trusted advisor to your customers and develop executive level relationships
- Identify and qualify growth opportunities
- Deliver a best in class customer experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years experience managing, renewing and selling to a portfolio of customers (ideally in an Enterprise technology environment)
- Exceptional communication, problem-solving and relationship management skills
- Motivated, independent team player with creative ideas to drive outcomes and inspire
- Broad understanding of digital marketing, product development, Enterprise SAAS technology and the Customer Experience landscape
Besides a great work environment and the opportunity to change the world, we offer competitive salary, benefits, plenty of perks, as well as stock options. We value diversity, and we’re proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.
To learn more, visit our careers page: https://www.usertesting.com/about-us/jobs