Sr. Business Operations Manager
- 690 5th St, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA
UserTesting enables companies to put their customers at the center of every business decision by leveraging the power of human insights. The most advanced on-demand customer insights platform, UserTesting enables product managers, UX researchers and designers, marketers, and digital executives to connect with their exact target customer in a matter of hours and uncover actionable insights that drive ROI. More than 35,000 companies have adopted UserTesting to make smarter business decisions throughout the design and development of their digital experiences as well as in their marketing messaging and competitive positioning.
UserTesting’s Professional Services team is an industry leading group focused on driving User Research and Experience excellence. This team works to create offerings as well as improve the productivity, processes, and systems of various functions including User Research, Project Management, Analysis, Platform onboarding/engagement, Support and Strategic Initiatives.
Our PS Operation team is looking for an individual with experience and passion scaling Services, creating new offerings, developing processes, KPIs and instilling a metric-driven culture.
This is an entrepreneurial opportunity for someone who wants to be part of scaling a great organization that is core to UT’s growth. You will work collaboratively to develop the strategy, processes, tools, and operation to make our engagement with our top customers more successful through best-in-class services.
Partner with cross functional teams to create, evolve and operationalize strategies to drive onboarding, adoption, service offering attach-rates, Professional Service operational metrics (e.g., utilization and forecasting), and drive up-sell
- Develop strategies to improve team performance, operational efficiency, and management visibility
- Lead project management to execute on initiatives ensuring effective execution across Professional Services, Support, Business Analytics, and Enterprise Systems
- Lead data analysis and management of operational metrics for the businesses, in partnership with other teams develop and refine operational dashboards
- Proactively monitor KPIs and provide insights and actions to leadership team
- Work with leadership to develop and execute on data analysis
Lead portfolio and capacity planning to ensure resources are leveraged most effectively
- Build and maintain headcount and capacity planning models
- Manage account routing process and establish metrics to optimize performance
- Proactively work with business partners to ensure capacity planning is proactively adapting to changing business
Manage strategy, approach, administration, and optimization for key systems
- Manage customer feedback process, strategy, and analysis for professional service team
Work in partnership with the organization leaders and other teams to improve processes and team effectiveness
- Own and constantly refine processes, documentation and training materials
- Proactively surface new process and automation ideas to help the business scale
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years experience in an Operations role within the software industry (consulting roles a big plus)
- Excellent operational experience leading development of business requirements and strategic plan
- Demonstrated experience in Professional Services roles with a large focus on process creation
- Ability to analyze and solve problems, perform complex tasks and prioritize multiple operational projects
- Impeccable attention to detail and ability to self-direct
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with a wide range of individuals
- Experience directly managing and developing other individuals is a plus
Besides a great work environment and the opportunity to change the world, we offer competitive salary, benefits, plenty of perks, as well as stock options. We value diversity, and we’re proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.
To learn more, visit our careers page: https://www.usertesting.com/about-us/jobs