MAC Systems Administrator
- 690 5th St, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA
UserTesting enables companies to put their customers at the center of every business decision by leveraging the power of human insights. The most advanced on-demand customer insights platform, UserTesting enables product managers, UX researchers and designers, marketers, and digital executives to connect with their exact target customer in a matter of hours and uncover actionable insights that drive ROI. More than 35,000 companies have adopted UserTesting to make smarter business decisions throughout the design and development of their digital experiences as well as in their marketing messaging and competitive positioning.
You will be joining a small, highly motivated IT team responsible for managing, maintaining and deploying corporate IT systems and networking equipment for our growing company. This role will be the primary point of contact for our San Francisco office with some travel to the Mountain View office and will share in the day-to-day support of all staff, devices, services, and take on major design/deployment initiatives.
We use Google apps and many of the usual enterprise grade SaaS apps including Salesforce, Zendesk, Asana and Confluence. Our network equipment is a mix of Meraki, Arista and Cisco.
Responsible for providing end user and infrastructure server / systems support for a growing 75+ employee office in San Francisco.
- Proactively manage and optimize systems, including network scanning, network monitoring and vulnerability triage and response for internal and customer facing software applications
- Leverage JAMF to preemptively solve and deflect tickets as well as device management
- Work with InfoSec to understand requirements and respond to threats
- Manage AWS IAM
- Administer G Suite across the organization including, Google Auth, Cloud Directory Sync
- Identify, perform security review and implement new technologies which will help enhance the overall IT function
- Lead short and long term projects, including network optimization and SaaS implementations
- Bachelor’s in a technical discipline, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years related IT systems administration experience, with at least 2 years of Mac desktop and server (JAMF) administration experience
- Network configuration and management experience (configuring switches, routers and firewall, LAN, WiFi, SMTP)
- Demonstrated experience in, AWS management, Single Sign-On, SAML, Open Directory / LDAP / Active Directory, Change Management Processes
- SaaS management and administration experience, including Google for Business (Groups, GAuth), Salesforce, Zoom, Slack
- Flexibility to travel to our Mountain View office occasion
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced startup environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Besides a great work environment and the opportunity to change the world, we offer competitive salary, benefits, plenty of perks, as well as stock options.
Learn more about what it’s like to work at UserTesting at: https://www.usertesting.com/about-us/jobs