Sales Development Representative
- Atlanta, GA
We're a pre-IPO company with campuses in Mountain View, San Francisco, and Atlanta. We make it easy for businesses to understand how customers interact with their digital properties so that they can improve their customer experience. We do this by giving companies on-demand access to people in their exact target market who deliver video, audio, and written feedback on websites, mobile apps, and prototypes. Over 34,000 companies, including Google, Facebook, CBS, Apple, and The Home Depot, use UserTesting to improve their user experience — and their bottom line.
What makes the difference between a product that’s engaging, compelling, and easy to use—and one that’s frustrating, broken, and complicated? The answer is user experience. Here at UserTesting, our mission is to create great experiences.
About the Role:
We are rapidly expanding our Atlanta based Sales Development team. As an SDR, your primary responsibility is to proactively contact outbound leads for the purpose of qualifying them for a more in-depth discussion with our Account Executive Team. The outbound leads will come from a variety of marketing sources that are focused on lead generation and your own personal efforts. Your overall responsibility is to quickly qualify these opportunities and work with the sales team to bring them to closure. This is a great opportunity, with potential advancement within the organization.
This job is perfect for a professional with 1 to 2 years of sales related experience who's looking for an exciting opportunity with a growing software company.
• Identify and create new qualified opportunities by prospecting a list of target organizations
• As this is the first point of contact with the customers, conduct business dealings in a professional and proactive manner
• Become a trusted resource for internal and external contacts
• “Multi-channel” follow-up – help uncover new opportunities and nurture existing opportunities
• Engage with customers, both on the telephone and with email, to analyze their needs
• Profile the account and overcome prospect objections to generate quality opportunities for the Account Executive team
• Collaborate with marketing research team and sales on lead quality and conversion
• Infrequent travel to help with trade-shows and other marketing and sales events.
• Four-year college degree or equivalent experience
• 2+ years business experience, with at least one in sales
• Clear communications skills / excellent phone etiquette
• Strong interpersonal skills (friendly, outgoing personality, not afraid to talk to strangers)
• Excellent time management skills
• Quick learner who is self motivated with a strong sense of urgency
• Able to work independently in an entrepreneurial environment and adaptive to change
• Ability to understand and successfully promote technical offerings and solution sets
• Ability to converse with and influence marketing organizations
• Experience with Salesforce is a plus
Besides a great work environment and the opportunity to change the world, we offer competitive salary, benefits, plenty of perks, as well as stock options.
Learn more about what it’s like to work at UserTesting at: https://www.usertesting.com/about-us/jobs