Student Support Specialist: Uplift Luna Middle (21-22)
- 2625 Elm St, Dallas, TX 75226, USA
Uplift's mission is to create and sustain public schools of excellence that empower each student to reach their highest potential in college and the global marketplace and that inspire in students a life-long love of learning, achievement, and service in order to positively change their world.
Please copy and paste the below link into your browser's address bar to view the full job description: https://bit.ly/3npiLNb
Starting: $ 57,000
- Bachelor’s degree required, concentration in a related field of study preferred, specifically education.
- Master’s degree in Education, Counseling, Social Work or Educational Administration preferred.
- Required professional experience includes a deep knowledge of behavior intervention in the school setting and a belief in the effectiveness of restorative practices, SEL and evidence-based intervention techniques.
In order to meet the qualifications for this position and move forward in the screening process, we must have a copy of the following:
- College transcript (unofficial or official) showing degree(s) awarded.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.