Full-stack developer for our Mobility Platform
- Æbeløgade 4, 2100 København, Denmark
Unwire is an innovative Danish company specializing in mobile mobility. With a constant focus on being up to date with the latest mobile technologies we develop and operate innovative value-adding services for our customers, and we have high quality mobile solutions implemented with leading transportation companies, merchants and financial institutions around the world. We are committed to making shared transportation the preferred way of travelling from A-Z and our mission is to help public transit agencies and cities achieve their full potential in their goals to become more sustainable and to evolve with the needs of their customers.
We are seeking a full-stack developer to join our highly experienced mobility team where you will have opportunities to develop great mobile platforms for transit agencies. We are passionate about our mobility platform and how we can help transit agencies make shared transportation more attractive. We are seeking someone who is equally as passionate and who would like to develop their knowledge and their skills together with us.
We are a company where your opinion matters and where you can make an impact every day. The position requires you to be inquisitive, to listen and learn, follow best practices and deliver high quality code.
You will be joining a team focusing on extending our Mobility as a Service capabilities and will have to the opportunity to learn about trip planning, ride booking, payment processing, mobile ticketing and much more.
- Develop JVM backend services and REST APIs written in Java/ Kotlin, based on Spring and using relational databases
- Develop end user facing websites and customer administration portals in Angular
- Write solid, testable and maintainable code
- Document and unit test your code
- Collaborate with designers and product owners to implement great user experiences
- Following team processes and best practices
- 2 years of experience developing JVM backend services with REST APIs with Spring
- Good knowledge of Java and/ or Kotlin
- Some experience developing websites in Angular
- Experience developing following Agile principles and Scrum
- Experience with relational databases
- Experience with GIT/ Maven/ Gradle
Nice to have
- Experience with Atlassian Suite tools
- Experience consuming and processing GTFS, GTFS-Realtime data
- Experience using mapping technologies and routing algorithms
- Knowledge of AWS and AWS services
- iOS and Android application development
As an Unwire employee you will be offered:
- An opportunity to be part of leading edge developments
- A chance to learn and grow while creating cutting-edge solutions for our customers
- Being part of a dynamic team with great colleagues, team events and hackathons
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Employee club with monthly events, wine tastings, Friday bars etc.
- On site massage offer
Are you the candidate we seek?
Please send us your CV/ LinkedIn profile and links to any GitHub repositories which display your code. All your personal data will be processed in accordance with the guidelines from the Danish Data Protection Agency. Your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please apply directly through SmartRecruiters. The hiring manager is Alex Haynes.