Senior Android Developer for Mobility Apps
- Æbeløgade, 2100 København, Denmark
Unwire is a leading FinTech software company located in Copenhagen, Denmark. We design, develop and deliver mobile payment and mobility solutions to customers in Scandinavia and USA. Our company is well acknowledged for its entrepreneurial drive, professionalism, flexibility, and agility to go from idea to action.
At Unwire you will be part of a highly experienced tech team and work environment, where you will have opportunities to develop great mobile applications. We are a company where your opinion matters and where you can make an impact every day.
As part of a project you will be a central contributor across the development process, from early concept to finished product. The position requires you to be self-driven and depending on your experience, you will take responsibility for individual features to ensure best practices and delivery of high quality code.
- Write solid, testable and maintainable code
- Document and unit test your code to deliver high quality
- Take responsibility for development and delivery of individual features or projects
- Collaborate with designers and product owners to implement great UX solutions
- Take part in developing and ensuring best practices across our team
- Maintain high quality from implementation to end user experience
- 2 years of Android development experience
- Strong UI skills
- Good knowledge of Java and Kotlin, Android SDK and building apps for a wide range of devices
- Good knowledge of Activity and other life-cycles, creating custom views and animations, Android's threading model, view hierarchies
- Passion for Android and keeping up to date with the latest news
Nice to have
Experience with RxJava, SQLite(/SqlDelight), Room, Conductor, Retrofit, Dagger(/other dependency injection frameworks), Espresso libraries, Modern Google Arch Components, MVP/MVVP/Other architectural patterns
Experience with Git, Google AndroidX Support libraries, Android Studio, Continuous Integration setups, Gradle scripts and build variant/flavors configuration
As an Unwire employee you will be offered:
- An opportunity to be part of leading edge developments
- A chance to learn and grow while creating cutting-edge solutions for our customers
- Being part of a dynamic team with great colleagues, team events and hackathons
- Challenge to beat the in-house champions in table football
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Employee club with monthly events, wine tastings, Friday bars etc.
- On site weekly massage offer
Are you the candidate we seek?
Please send us your CV/LinkedIn profile along with a brief cover letter. All your personal data will be processed in accordance with the guidelines from the Danish Data Protection Agency. Your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please apply directly through SmartRecruiters. Hiring manager is Alex Haynes.