Associate Scientist, Translational Medicine
- 200 Cambridgepark Dr, Cambridge, MA 02140, USA
Together with our elite cancer immuno-therapy scientists, you will be a part of our Drug Discovery teams leading projects to apply our ACTR (Antibody Coupled T cell Receptor) technology against different cancer indications. Our teams work from early discovery through launching programs into clinical development, offering you a great experience across the stages of invention. Our nimble and interdisciplinary approach to research can help you learn how to use creativity, cooperation, and critical thinking to solve hard problems. You’ll get to know scientists following diverse career paths and see for yourself how the extraordinary successes of immune therapies are creating new chances to help cancer patients.
What will you be doing?
- Support the development, execution and analysis of assays in early clinical studies to assess ACTR T cell persistence and phenotype, target expression/occupancy, cytokine levels and immunogenicity
- Explore predictive biomarkers of ACTR manufacturing and clinical success across various patient populations
- Prepare data packages for technical reports, SOPs, and regulatory submissions
- Manage the transfer of technical protocols to contract testing labs
- Work collaboratively across internal discovery, manufacturing and clinical groups, external collaborators and contract research organizations
What are we seeking?
- BS/MS in Biology, Immunology or Oncology; BS with 4-8 years or MS with 1-4 years of industry experience
- Experience with assay development, particularly flow cytometry, ELISA, quantitative PCR and cell-based methods
- Experience working with primary human cells (T cells, PBMCs) highly desirable
- A desire to meticulously execute bench work
- Strong organizational and record-keeping skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and enthusiasm to work collaboratively in a fast-paced startup environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.