RADIOGRAPHER I, FLEX
- Shift: Day
- Location: ST JOSEPH MEDICAL CENTER
- Position Type: Non-Exempt
When you come to the University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center, you’re coming to more than simply a beautiful 37-acre, 218-bed suburban Baltimore, Maryland campus. You’re embarking on a professional journey that encourages opportunities, values a team atmosphere, and makes convenience and flexibility a priority. Joining our team of healthcare professionals means you’ll be contributing to a locally and nationally recognized institution. UM St. Joseph has been recognized by The Leapfrog Group as a grade ‘A’ hospital and by U.S. News & World Report as #3 in both the state and Baltimore Metro area, making UM St. Joseph the highest-ranking community hospital in Maryland. In addition, we’ve been consistently recognized as a top employer by Baltimore magazine.
- The Radiology Technologist provides comprehensive care to patients requiring medical imaging services inan organized and systematic manner according to departmental policy and standards while providing qualitydiagnostic images for interpretation and intervention.
The University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center (SJMC) is a member of the University of Maryland Medical System, a multi-hospital system with academic, community, and specialty service missions reaching every part of the state and beyond. At UM SJMC in Towson, Maryland, you can fit your job around your life.
· A supportive and collaborative work environment
- · A comprehensive benefits package including health, vision and dental coverage including prescription drug coverage - Tax-Free Savings Plans, Tuition Reimbursement and more!
- · Free Parking & On-Site Fitness Center
- · Recognition: We have a positive points recognition program designed to reward and recognize our outstanding employees; employees can also recognize their peers
- · On-Site Daycare
- 2 year / Associate's Degree (Required)
- High School Diploma or GED (Required)
- Vocational / Technical Degree (Required)
- Combination of relevant education and experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
Certification / Licensure / Registration
- AART Certification and Current State License (Required)
- BLS Certification (Required)
Experience and Skills
- Required Skills: Strong Verbal Communications Skills, Strong Written Communications Skills, Excellent Interpersonal Skills
Physical Requirements and Physical Demands
- Must be able to accurately document pertinent information either by writing or typing.
- Must be able to communicate clearly in person and over the telephone.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.