Physical Therapist, Outpatient $15,000 Sign On Bonus
- Shift: Day
- Location: Denton Diagnostic
- Position Type: Exempt
***$15,000 Sign On Bonus***
***Up to $3,000 RELOCATION OFFERED ***
This position is open for either full time, part-time or PRN. We will work with you on the amount of time you have available. NOTE: The Sign On Bonus and Relocation are only offered to full time positions.
At Shore Regional Health, you can learn, grow and make a lasting impact on patients and families. You’ll experience the support of a collaborative work environment and a sense of collegiality unlike any other. Our comprehensive system has many locations and practice options to choose from throughout the beautiful Eastern Shore of Maryland.
As a team member of UM Shore Rehabilitation Services you will enjoy:
- One-on-one patient care. We differentiate ourselves from most outpatient therapy practices by having our therapists work with one patient at a time. We believe this allows us to achieve the best treatment outcomes and offers the best experience for our patients.
- Generous paid time off. Full time salaried clinical staff accrue a total of 27 days paid time off per year in each of the first five years of employment – 7 holidays plus four full weeks of vacation/sick time off. This increases to a total of 32 days paid time off per year after five years of service. (Part time salaried clinical staff accrue paid time off on a pro-rated basis.)
- Support for Continuing Professional Education, including a subscription to MedBridge.
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan with 4% employer match.
- Healthcare benefits. Highly competitive and affordable medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Life Insurance equivalent to one year’s salary paid by the employer with the ability to purchase additional coverage.
- Deliver physical therapy services through evaluation of patient needs, goal determination, and development of treatment plans according to the principles and practices of physical therapy.
1. Performs direct physical therapy services to patients in accordance with generally accepted physical therapy standards, State of Maryland Physical Therapy Practice Act, code of ethics, and departmental procedures.
2. Records patient evaluations, re-evaluations and care provided in the medical record, in accordance with departmental documentation standards.
3. Participates in performance improvement activities and suggests areas for improvement to colleagues in a tactful and considerate manner. Proposes performance improvement topics and alternate treatment techniques to improve physical therapy services.
4. Assumes responsibility to resolve or report clinical and operational issues to department leadership for resolution, in order to assure high quality care, and efficient departmental operations.
5. Demonstrates interdisciplinary, safe, patient-centered care and delivers excellent customer service.
- Bachelor's Degree, required; Master’s Degree, preferred.
- One (1) year of related experience, preferred.
- Current licensed Physical Therapist in the state of Maryland, required.
- Current ACLS or BCLS certification, required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.