- 7720 N 16th St, Phoenix, AZ 85020, USA
Universal Background Screening is a leading provider of background screening solutions including a comprehensive selection of employment background checks and verification's, employee drug testing, employment physicals, and compliance management services. For more than thirty years, Universal experts have consulted with clients to implement compliant background screening programs tailored to their unique needs.
We are currently looking for a motivated individual to join our Operations team as an Operations Specialist. This position involves reporting directly to the Operations Manager and is responsibilities:
- Monitoring and tracking late search requests with our court researchers
- Resolving issues with orders from our clients
- Assistance in our Court Research and Q/A departments
- Maintaining the relationships and guidelines with our court researchers
- Maintain our 48 hour turnaround time
- Monitoring all late search requests
- Providing status and ETA's for our clients
- Following up on all late requests until the are complete.
The Operations Specialist position is also responsible to handle all issues concerning orders that are placed by our clients. This includes, contacting the client to obtain missing information, incorrect information, and resolving any inconsistencies with requests from our clients. This position will also perform functions in other departments to assist in completing background reports including, process individual searches, special research, data entry, quality control, reviewing final reports, and anything that will assist the overall goal of the organization.
- Excellent phone and customer service skill are a must as you will be dealing directly with our clients, vendors and internal staff to resolve order issues
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in: MS Word, Excel, Internet Explorer and Web Applications
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Eye for detail and great organization skills
- Previous experience in background screening or FCRA requirements are a plus
The Operations Specialist position pay starts from $12/hr. This is a full time, Monday through Friday position from 7:00am to 3:30pm or 7:30am to 4:00pm..
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes but is not limited to: medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. We also offer an employee funded 401k and Paid Sick and Vacation time for employees.