Data Analyst/Project Specialist - Higher Education Exp Required
As a leading healthcare education organization, Unitek Learning’s family of schools helps thousands of students launch and accelerate their careers every year. As a rapidly growing and highly successful company, Unitek is also a great place to pursue a rewarding and challenging career. We offer a competitive salary, generous benefits, unlimited growth potential, and a collegiate work environment.
We are looking for a Data Analyst/Project Specialist to join our team.
The Data Analyst/Project Specialist will compile and analyze reports and drive exciting projects for submission the expansion of nursing programs across the United States. This role will prepare multiple regulatory reports will include feasibility study reports, board of nursing and accreditation applications, surveys, and interim reports to ensure deadlines and nursing board compliance requirements are met. Take charge in steering expansion projects towards successful completion, ensuring timelines are met and milestones are achieved with precision. Project manage concurrent expansion projects. The role involves close collaboration with various teams, including the academic leadership team, expansion teams, and institutional compliance leads. Effective communication and collaboration with these diverse teams are imperative for the success of both reporting needs and project initiatives.
The employee in this position uses discretion and independent judgement in performing the following duties:
- Preparing applications, feasibility studies, and supporting documents and determines eligibility for applications submitted to Boards of Nursing for nursing education programs, within expected timeframes.
- Communicates in written and oral form with the team and state Boards of Nursing in conjunction with programmatic accreditors such as the Commission for Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) and/or Commission on Nursing Education Accreditation in the processing of Unitek Learning’s applications for Board approval and accreditation, as well as to clarify concerns, obtain additional information, and/or seek clarification relevant Standards of Accreditation or applicable Board rules.
- Responds directly and in a timely fashion via writing or over the phone to inquiries on issues, and requirements; and technical issues regarding the application process for assigned Boards of Nursing and or programmatic accreditors and recommends a resolution.
- Drive projects from start to finish with a cross-functional team. Oversee all incoming and outgoing project documentation; produce high-quality, thorough deliverables, build effective graphs and presentations to effectively and creatively convey complex information to audiences of varying expertise.
- Compile, analyze, and submit monthly, quarterly, and annual expansion timeliness reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative market research to support the expansion of new and existing academic programs.
- Assist with analyzing regulatory timelines and report on risk and dependencies to help create a high-level executive summary for leadership teams.
- Plan, and prepare research, briefings, and preparation to support regulatory meetings, site visits, and other required regulatory activities.
- Help leadership members develop and revise new College policies and procedures to support regulatory applications.
- Prepare project review reports and create ongoing detailed/summary reports and briefings.
- Establishes and maintains an electronic filing system for specific applications, which includes feasibility studies, correspondence, and other supporting documentation.
- Enters and maintains accurate data and uploads documentation on applications and the status of applications.
- Communicates with supervisors on special circumstances and issues that may warrant additional review.
- Summarizes and prepares application files and supporting documentation for review by Team.
- Performs other related work as required to maintain efficiency within the department, including, but not limited to, responding promptly to the needs of the Team.
- Other duties as assigned to support the needs of the department.
Starting at $30/hr
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent and 2 years’ experience that includes document preparation, computer software use, evaluating legal documents or evaluating for compliance with regulations, customer service, or handling sensitive information.
- College education can substitute for the required experience on a year-for-year basis.
- 2+ years of experience in Higher Education required. 2+ years of experience in Healthcare or Regulatory Affairs preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally.
- Ability to exercise independent judgement and initiative in carrying out assignments.
- Ability to learn, understand, interpret, and apply standards, statutes, rules, policies, and procedures for applications submitted to programmatic accreditation agencies and for Board approval of nursing education programs.
- Ability to plan, organize, and coordinate work activities to meet strict deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience with writing proposals, feasibility studies, grants, complex reports, and/or regulatory applications with utmost accuracy and sense of urgency.
- Ability to concentrate, pay great attention to detail, and maintain a pre-approved work schedule.
- Ability to work independently and establish and maintain dependable, effective working relationships with others.
- Knowledge and high proficiency of Microsoft Office software.
- Knowledge and high level of proficiency in using Windows-based computers.
- Medical, Dental and Vision starting the 1st of the month following 30 days of employment
- 2 Weeks’ starting Vacation per year. Increasing based on years of service with company
- 12 paid Holidays and 2 Floating Holiday
- 401K with a Company Match
- Company Paid Life Insurance at 1x’s your annual salary
- Leadership development and training for career advancement
- Tuition assistance and Forgiveness for you and your family up to 100% depending on program