Director of Admissions
As a leading healthcare education organization, Unitek Learning’s family of schools helps thousands of students launch and accelerate their careers every year. As a rapidly growing and highly successful company, Unitek is also a great place to pursue a rewarding and challenging career. We offer a competitive salary, generous benefits, unlimited growth potential, and a collegiate work environment.
We are looking for a Director of Admissions to join our team.
This position will ensure, the Admissions team meet pre-set goals and performance standards for the continued success of the campus. The Director of Admissions will monitor employee staffing levels, lead flow, planning and implementing local area marketing initiatives with the Marketing team. This role does require frequent on-site presence at the partner facility.
- The Director of Admissions will be partner facing and expected to join partner calls to report on admissions activity, recruitment initiatives, etc.
- Work with other departments to create and manage the best and effect way to enroll partner candidates while staying within compliance.
- Work with campus affiliated leadership to ensure the enrollment process of partner candidates is met with satisfaction.
- Recruit, train, manage, supervise, and motivate Admissions Representatives and support staff.
- Ensures that phone calls are evaluated for each Admissions Representative biweekly and interviews are evaluated for each Representative once monthly. Conduct Professional Standards evaluations on a quarterly basis. Conducts annual and semi-annual performance reviews of each employee reporting to Admissions. Works with peer departments to ensure overall success of the campus by delivering excellent customer service and student experience
- Observes interviews and listens to phone calls to provide feedback and coaching to ensure successful performance
- Reviews all inbound recorded calls within 72 hours to ensure accurate lead entry and proper handling of calls by front desk
- Ensure staffing schedules/shifts are arranged to ensure full coverage for inbound leads during hours of operation
- Monitor and respond appropriately to public reviews and mystery shops
- Track, monitor and report on progress toward start goals
- Coaches and develops Admissions Representatives identified as potential leaders to prepare for future admissions director roles
- Works with the campus management team to ensure adequate resources to meet admissions goals. Reviews daily and weekly performance with admissions standards. Submits reports, forecasts and other documents as required accurately and on time
- Work closely with Financial Aid department to hold STITCH/GAP meetings in order to maintain excellent customer service and interview to start performance
- Works with the WFD Regional Director of Admissions to periodically assess whether admissions policies and procedures are meeting the goals of the partnership.
- Plans and conducts partner-based events like recruitment events, orientations etc.
- Conduct daily standups and weekly team meetings to build team cohesiveness, review progress toward goals, policies and procedures, best practices
- Correspond with prospective students, applicants, and others seeking information on admissions standards
- Provides input for budgets, training meetings, campus facilities, etc.
- Ensure that business professional dress code is followed when attending on-site partner events or virtual partner meetings by all Admissions staff members.
- Completes other projects and duties as assigned.
- Must have high integrity, solid business acumen including numerical and analytical ability
- Must be reliable and presentable as a leader in virtual meetings and on site with student-facing duties.
- Provides guidance throughout the admissions process
- Has high energy and is committed team player with excellent leadership capabilities; must have ability to train and develop subordinates
- Familiarity with CRM, CampusVue and Proficient in MS Office
- Superior verbal and written communications skills
- Fast paced, dynamic and collaborative team environment, internally and externally
- Must have a proven admissions track record with a minimum of four years with direct enrollment management experience
- Demonstrated proficiency with enrollment management practices
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree preferred
- Candidate must possess strong organizational skills, leadership, development and implementation skill
- Ability to multi-task, excellent written and verbal communication skills; communicate effectively with individuals of diverse socio- economic and multi-cultural backgrounds; respect and ethics required
- Medical, Dental and Vision starting the 1st of the month following 30 days of employment
- 2 Weeks’ starting Vacation per year. Increasing based on years of service with company
- 12 paid Holidays and 2 Floating Holiday
- Company Paid Life Insurance at 1x’s your annual salary
- Leadership development and training for career advancement
- Tuition assistance and Forgiveness for you and your family up to 100% depending on program