Sterile Processing Instructor
At Brookline College, we are dedicated to our students’ success and committed to providing them with our best service from start to finish. Our helpful admission representatives will help students define their goals and choose a program. Our experienced instructors will educate their students and provide hands-on training. Our devoted staff will support and help every student complete their program, and once they graduate, they’ll assist the student with their job search.
We are looking for a Sterile Processing Instructor to join our team on a per diem basis.
Instructors in the Sterile Processing program provide students with the knowledge, technical skills, computer information processing skills, and work habits necessary for entry-level employment as a Sterile Processing Employee.
- Providing hands-on classroom instruction
- Maintaining and updating course syllabi; assisting in the development of new curricula
- Cover all material in depth and scope as described in syllabi
- Utilize a variety of teaching styles and methods to accommodate diverse learning styles of students
- Preparing and utilizing approved lesson plans
- Evaluating student competence based on program philosophy and objectives
- Preparing student progress reports and grade reports; maintaining accurate and timely attendance records
- Attending faculty meetings
- Follow the school academic policies at all times
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Sterile Processor
- Teaching experience preferred but not required
- Ability to create and maintain relationships
- Motivated, self-starter
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize workflow
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently
- Leadership development and training for career advancement
- Tuition assistance and Forgiveness for you and your family up to 100% depending on program