Patient Care Technician Instructor - Per Diem CNAs welcome to apply
At Brookline College, we are dedicated to our students’ success and committed to providing them with our best service from start to finish. Our helpful admission representatives will help students define their goals and choose a program. Our experienced instructors will educate their students and provide hands-on training. Our devoted staff will support and help every student complete their program, and once they graduate, they’ll assist the student with their job search.
We are looking for a Patient Care Technician Instructor to join our team as Per Diem.
We are looking for an experienced PTC or CNA.
This position will provide fully prepared current instruction that meets desired learning outcomes, academic advising and career related counseling to students, actively engage in retention activities, and provide support for program and institutional initiatives.
- Educate and provide technological and academic training to students
- Ensure students are aware of the competencies necessary for all objectives in the syllabus
- Design and carry out a lesson plan for each class taught that recognizes students’ abilities, learning styles and provide accommodation for individual students differences
- Always exhibit World Class Service when working with students as well as coworkers
- Analyze outward signs of problems that students may have that inhibit their achievement and take appropriate action
- Refer students to campus director or student services to overcome those traits that appear to be keeping the student from a high level of achievement
- Identify and refer students who are “at risk” of leaving the course to student services
- Provide ongoing student advisement and academic counseling
- Use a variety of means of evaluation to support student abilities (cooperative learning, reports, and team work)
- Provide input and participate in academic committees formed for the purpose of enrichment of both the programs and student life on campus
- Support all company initiatives by process and procedure as communicated
- Work and communicate effectively with all campus departmental staff
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Comply with all State, Department of Education, and accreditation regulations
- Minimum of a High School Diploma; advanced education or college degree preferred but will consider candidates with equivalent experience
- Graduate of an accredited Patient Care Technician program or CNA Program preferred
- Three demonstrable (3) years of hands-on clinical experience in the Patient Care Tech or CNA role
- Current knowledge of Patient Care Technician practices
- Ability to mentor a highly diverse student population
- Ability to work independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software-Experience with learning management systems such as Canvas, Blackboard, Moodle, etc. preferred
- Proficient in interpersonal oral presentation; excellent communication skills
- Leadership development and training for career advancement
- Tuition assistance and Forgiveness for you and your family up to 100% depending on program