Partnership Development Director - Remote Around Boise
As a leading healthcare education organization, Unitek Learning’s family of schools helps thousands of students launch and accelerate their careers every year. As a rapidly growing and highly successful company, Unitek is also a great place to pursue a rewarding and challenging career. We offer a competitive salary, generous benefits, unlimited growth potential, and a collegiate work environment.
We are looking for a Partnership Development Director to join our team. This position is remote with travel to our regional campuses.
Support VP of Clinical Education Management’s objectives, policies, strategies, initiatives and goals for the department. Contribute to the value plans of the department and organization as a whole.
Build, develop and maintain region for new clinical facility educational agreements for robust student clinical education rotations with your regions team members. Identify new opportunities and clinical site acquisitions for the assigned Region. Expand target channels for new cohort expansions. Execute and acquire clinical affiliation agreements, assist in acquiring campus, program and region required board of nursing documents. Regulatory and new program support including Program Advisory Board contributions. Document for program support, newly acquired clinical facility education agreements on-boarding processes and maintain existing site compliance for on-boarding compliance as it pertains to the clinical affiliation agreement. Management clinical facility customer service relationship building and retention campaigns. Provide consistent and clinical operational support to campus locations within the region. Manage, audit and report on region campus clinical ratio and trackers as they align to existing cohort support and region growth. Communicate regularly to PD/APD’s and Assistant Deans of the region for nursing cohort growth and new clinical facility agreements and campus BVNPT reporting. Meeting or exceeding the region monthly, quarterly, and annual productivity targets and clinical agreement acquisition goals. Meeting or exceeding the region, program and campus-specific clinical agreement acquisition objectives. Other duties as assigned.
- Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Clinical Education Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Minimum 4 years of combined Clinical Education and or Partnership Development and management experience, with over one year of management experience required in a multi-campus or program setting, combined healthcare and academia support or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; strong presentation skills.
- Effective problem resolution skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, with an emphasis in Excel and Outlook utilization to manage team priorities
- Ability to work effectively building and maintaining a team.
- Good general business knowledge and ability to effectively supervise and lead a team of professionals.
- Successful track record of clinical facility agreement acquisitions and clinical customer service relations
- Must be willing to travel within the assigned region
- Medical, Dental and Vision starting the 1st of the month following 30 days of employment
- 2 Weeks’ starting Vacation per year. Increasing based on years of service with company
- 12 paid Holidays and 2 Floating Holiday
- 401K with a Company Match
- Company Paid Life Insurance at 1x’s your annual salary
- Leadership development and training for career advancement
- Tuition assistance and Forgiveness for you and your family up to 100% depending on program