Entry Level Sales Representative - Warm Calling
- West Palm Beach, FL, USA
Entry Level Sales Representative - Franchise Development
If you are looking for an opportunity to thrive and build a rewarding career with an industry-leading company - this is your chance to join us at United Franchise Group! With over 30 years in the franchising industry and more than 1500 franchisees throughout the world, United Franchise Group offers unprecedented leadership and solid business opportunities for entrepreneurs. With us, you'll enjoy an awesome work environment with a great team of smart, motivated, innovative and fun people. More than just another job, this is a fantastic opportunity to establish yourself and build a career in this globally expanding industry.
Top Five Reasons YOU Should Work at United Franchise Group
- We encourage and help people become successful entrepreneurs to enhance their lives and the communities around them.
- Our team consists of people who are about growing personally and professionally.
- We are made up of positive, enthusiastic, and passionate people who work hard and play hard.
- We are a family owned company that functions like a family!
- It's our mission to provide the best customer service to our franchisees across the globe. When they are successful, we are successful!
Your Key Responsibilities
- Generating new lead opportunities for our Franchise Development Department
Specific qualifications for this business development role include:
- Previous call center experience strongly preferred.
- Computer proficiency is required.
- Some experience in a customer-facing role or a love for customer interaction.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication with particularly strong phone skills.
- An enthusiasm for entrepreneurship and business.
- Entrepreneurial mindset: proactive, driven, strong desire to succeed, committed to accomplish objectives, opportunistic.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to travel when needed.
- Microsoft Office Suite knowledge required.
Once you become part of our amazing team of winners you'll enjoy:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive training to hone your skills at our headquarters
- Travel opportunities
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance coverage
- Short- and Long-term disability insurance
- Generous time off
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Social gatherings and team building activities
- Leadership workshops for personal development
- Recognition for our top performers
- Philanthropy - a chance to give back to the community
Join us at United Franchise Group - a global leader for entrepreneurs!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.