Regional Vice President - Franchise Sales
- Nashville, TN, USA
Regional Vice President - Franchise Sales (MUST be located IN Tennessee)
This position would report to the Director of Sales and cover all of Tennessee, Mississippi and Kentucky. The ideal candidate would have at least 5 years' experience in outside transactional sales. Franchise sales experience is not required, but is a plus. You must have your own vehicle, a valid driver's license, and be comfortable with driving to meet prospects every day throughout your region. If you are motivated by money, helping others succeed, and a challenge, this is the role for you. You will be paid a base salary plus no-cap commission!
Top Five Reasons YOU Should Work at United Franchise Group
- Uncapped earned potential with a base salary plus commission on every deal sold.
- Pre-qualified leads that are given to you from our Franchise Development department to minimize your time spent chasing leads.
- Enthusiastic owners who are willing to validate and help you sell.
- Hands on training and support on many different levels to ensure you hit the ground running and set up for success.
- Family owned company who can make decisions that are best for the company rather than appeasing shareholders.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Presenting franchise brand offerings using marketing materials and store tours
- Sending franchise leads to corporate for discovery day tours
- Maintaining relationships with existing franchisees in an assigned region
- Acting as a leader in the development of franchise growth, affiliations, and partnership arrangements
- Working with business brokers and consultants
- Attending trade shows across America with the team
If you are looking for an opportunity to thrive and build a rewarding career with an industry-leading company – this is your chance to join us at United Franchise Group! With over 30 years in the franchising industry and more than 1400 franchisees throughout the world, United Franchise Group offers unprecedented leadership and solid business opportunities for entrepreneurs. With us, you’ll enjoy an awesome work environment with a great team of smart, motivated, innovative and fun people. More than just another job, this is a fantastic opportunity to establish yourself and build a career in this globally expanding industry.
- Strong experience with a CRM system
- Ability to achieve goals and exceed expectations under pressure
- Eligible driver’s license and valid automobile insurance
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office products
- Schedule flexibility and willingness to travel up to 50%
- Must be able to maintain a credit card with an available credit limit to cover expenses
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred
Once you become part of our amazing team of winners you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive training to hone your skills at our headquarters
- Travel opportunities
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance coverage
- Short- and Long-term disability insurance
- Generous time off
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Social gatherings and team building activities
- Leadership workshops for personal development
- Recognition for our top performers
- Philanthropy – a chance to give back to the community
Join us at United Franchise Group – a global leader for entrepreneurs!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.