Senior ASP.NET Core Developer
- Lisbon, Portugal
- Employees can work remotely
- Function U4: Software Development
We're building a new team of .NET Core Developers & Testers with different seniority levels based in Portugal.
Do you want to take part in the transformation of the no. 1 construction application in the Nordics into an international cloud service?
We are about to substantially strengthen the development teams working with our construction application, Unit4 MAP. We are looking for people to join us, both developers and testers with skill levels ranging from juniors to seniors. Together we will transform a desktop application, to a modern cloud service.
The construction market is the biggest market in the world, and we are going to build a business-critical cloud service. The service will have a big impact on productivity and making a positive impact on the climate through smart usage of resources.
We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
- Responsible for development of new and existing code following the standards, best practices and processes defined within company’s R&D.
- Cooperates closely with Product Management (PM) to create code for solutions that satisfy business/customer requirements defined by PM.
- Responsible for delivery of high quality code and to respond immediately if checked in code causes broken build or test.
- Responsible for giving early warnings if not able to deliver according to time/quality. Be an active participant in daily stand-ups and iteration planning.
- Experience in design and development of .NET Core projects
- You are familiar with: ASP.NET Core, C#, relational databases (MS-SQL, MS Access, Azure SQL or similar), Creating and deploying your own API's as well as, consuming existing.
- Product experience with React (TypeScript), Entity Framework and Azure.
- Enthusiasm for cloud technologies (such as Docker, Kubernetes, DevOps etc.) and ideally experience in cloud development
- Ability to map complex technical relationships to realizable principles
- Good English skills
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.