Customer Success Manager
- Victoria, BC, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
- Function U4: Customer Success
We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
What you'll do
- Streamline the interaction between the customer and Unit4 aligned with a tailored customer journey to leverage a value-added customer experience across all moments that matter
- Be the Voice of the customer (VoC) or Partner, encompasses the gathering and understanding of all streams of feedback to improve the quality and experience of delivered services and be the internal catalyst of improvements initiatives
- Deliver added value services to leverage product value, product usage expansion and generator of use cases
- Identify and drive new sales opportunities (up/cross sell) in cooperation with your colleague of Account Management
- Serve as the primary contact in the customer success management team in solving complaints and addressing service or product issues
- Be the customer advocate, continuously working in their best interest to maximize business outcome and value realization based on the client business and processes understanding supported by product usage and user behaviours data insights
- Establish regular cadence with customers to measure progress against the Customer Success Plan (CSP) and to identify new asks and/or wants on behalf of the customer
- Be able to develop and provide (annual or quarterly) business reviews with C-level executives, practitioners, and other management with your customers
- Reach out to customers, interact with users, and/or conducts focus group meetings to work on solutions and lead into decisions
- Track record in a Customer Success or Customer-Centric position for a SaaS organization (ERP preferred but not essential)
- Passion for creating a strong customer satisfaction
- Take high degree of ownership over your work
- Clear communicator with professional presence with empathy and enthusiasm
- Ability to lead through influence and trust
- Technically literate and familiar with customer engagement technologies, best practices and trends
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in a relevant field
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills and fluent in English (verbal and written)
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.