Cloud Operations Team Leader
- Solna Municipality, Sweden
- Function U4: Cloud Operations
We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to deliver ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
We are looking for a passionate Cloud Operations Team Leader to support the deployment and operation of Unit4 Global-scale products offered as SaaS. As a key member of our Cloud Delivery Organization, you will have the unique opportunity to drive a team to build, operate, monitor, handle requests and incidents, maintain and improve services in the Unit4 cloud platform. You will be leading a strong team in a fast-paced environment to deploy and operate our Cloud products, automate and streamline our work, and build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring, and operations. You are eager to understand new technologies, are service-minded, communicative, and inspirational. You lead with a focus on solutions instead of problems and are analytical and structured. You are proactive, responsible, and self-driven.
- You are responsible for quality service deliveries to ensure SLAs and SLOs including proactive monitoring and response to support issues;
- You manage customer expectations and our relationship with customers in the scope of service operations;
- You work closely with other teams within the Cloud Delivery organization, Customer Support, R&D, Customer Success Management, and Professional Services to satisfy defined business/customer requirements;
- You recognize common problems and try to prevent them and identify opportunities for service improvement and automation;
- You are responsible for your team's adherence to all applicable standards of the Cloud operations when it comes to architecture, quality, processes, and policies;
- You are responsible for the productivity of your team;
- You are responsible for managing the operational coverage amongst team members;
- You are responsible for the career development, training, hiring, daily follow up and management of staff within your area;
- You are the one coaching and stimulating your team members and make them successful in their daily work;
- You are the owner of the recruitment process in collaboration with HR for your team and make sure that your team members receive their regular personal reviews to develop themselves further.
- Bachelor in Science degree as a preference;
- 3+ years experience in managing IT operations or software development; Experience in managing Cloud operations or customer-facing support teams is a plus.
- Good understanding of the IT service management processes with an ability to keep up to date with trends in Cloud service delivery; Microsoft Azure knowledge/competence is a plus.
- Strong communication skills to work with customers, leadership, and other teams;
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with demonstrated process and project management skills;
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute multiple tasks in a high-pressure environment including during disaster recovery/crisis situations;
- Approachable and readily accepting of change; able to work cohesively with a variety of talented individuals within the organization;
- Fluent in Swedish and English.
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth.