Agile Project Manager
- Wrocław, Poland
- Employees can work remotely
- Function U4: Software Development
We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
In this role, you will be part of the Agile Project Management team at Unit4 R&D which is responsible for creating and maintaining a standard approach to managing software development projects with defined and scalable processes that facilitate production of software on time, with the right scope and quality and enable the organisation to achieve predictability and transparency in those projects.
As an Agile Project Manager you will be responsible for managing R&D projects in a scaled agile environment (with multiple Scrum teams) from initiation to delivery.
What you will do
- You will plan software development projects
- You will coordinate project activities according to the plan
- You will facilite collaboration within the project team and towards other project stakeholders
- You will manage risks, issues and external dependencies
- You will ensure project communication and reporting to a variety of stakeholders depending on their information needs
- You will secure process implementation and provide coaching within the project team
- You will contribute to the continuous improvement of our project methodology aimed at achieving higher agility, predictability, transparency and quality of R&D projects
You are an experienced Project Manager with a good command of agile project methodologies and a solid understanding of software development processes. You are thorough, independent and result-oriented. You also possess excellent communication skills in English and have a unique focus on quality. Finally, you are a confident motivator with the ability to create enthusiasm and drive a project team’s performance.
- 3-5 years of work experience with a proven track record of managing medium to large projects within the IT industry, preferably in software development
- A higher education degree, preferably with a major in business, technology, science, engineering, mathematics (or equivalent)
- Solid understanding of software development process and documented experience with agile methodologies, including Scrum and scaled agile frameworks, such as LeSS and SAFe
- Experience from working within distributed multicultural environments
- Knowledge of project management and productivity tools (preferably from the Microsoft family), such as MS Project, Azure DevOps and SharePoint
- Agile and/or project management certification is a plus
Your skills and personal qualities
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
- Excellent communication skills with a precise and clarifying approach
- Structured and analytical approach, with an ability to process large amounts of information, think conceptually and see the big picture
- Ability to cope with a fast-paced work environment and adapt to change
- Result-oriented and independent, with an ability to drive progress and strong focus on quality
- Trustworthy and emphatic, able to motivate cross-cultural project teams and increase their performance
- An attractive salary
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours and unlimited paid holidays
- Continuous training on products and competencies
- Enthusiastic colleagues across teams who are keen on working with you and sharing their knowledge and expertise
- Informal “Work hard, Play hard” environment in which having fun is essential
- Work with a leading international ERP system in an international organization
- A high level of flexibility and independence
- A position in our organization where you are able to develop new initiatives
- A chance to participate in the creation of business software that fits the way people work