Business Development Team Leader
- Austin, TX, USA
- Function U4: Business Development
Meet Unit4. We’re a fast-paced growth cloud company, changing the game in ERP for mid-market people-centric organizations. We’re on a mission to turn 40 years of conventional legacy ERP software on its head and re-write the industry.
We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
As a (position) you are responsible for ensuring consistency of approach & process across all Global Business Development teams. In this role you will work closely with the Sales Leaders in each Country (at a vertical level) to optimize the success from Opportunities the team generate & handover: This role will be respposible for the Nordics region.
- Ensure daily team sessions each morning to drive focussed activity and to motivate our team in their tasks, agree priorities & meet targets
- Interview, appraise & coach team members through regular monthly 1:1 reviews to identify professional, personal and training development needs whilst monitoring performance within each team member
- Provide weekly reports to a consistent format with insights & recommendations taken from the data
- Accelerating value in delivering client sales transformation by building quality, reliable sales pipeline, bringing insight to the customer and challenging their thinking
- Developing Business Development strategies which engage multiple stakeholders by working in partnership with Sales leaders, colleagues and our Business Development team
- Ensures information exchange across the Global BusDec team by co-ordinating with other Regional Bus Dev Team Leader to maintain training manuals, SOP’s and delivering change across the team
- Monitor the progress and quality of our team output, facilitate in solving problems and giving (substantive) advice;
- Developing a deep understanding of the client target market to understand prospect market to ensure quality of opportunities being driven
- Proactively working with the client to deliver sales and business transformation objectives and understanding the barriers to success, creatively driving solutions
- Ensuring efficient and effective recording and reporting of key information to prospects, customers and internally through agreed processes and systems
- It would be desirable to have a Bachelor degree in a relevant field
- Experience of managing a geographically segregated team with demanding work schedules
- Previous experience of working as a Team Manager or Manager in a SaaS software business
- Prior business development / lead generation experience in Software or IT, SaaS specifically
- You like to interact & build relationhips with people at all levels and are able to manage multiple priorities
- Excellent data reporting, presentation and communication skills
- You easily connect and talk over the phone with decision makers
- Clear focus on customers, performance, and results
- High level of initiative and responsibility, self-reliant action
- You have an excellent knowledge & grasp of the Sales process
- You like to work together and learn lot from an experienced team
- You love to work on your own next to feeling proud to be part of a team and achieving success together
Join Unit4 and you’ll be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the ERP cloud software space today.
- A culture built on trust. That’s why we offer our people an uncapped time off policy and remote working opportunities. We focus on results, not how many days you work or where that work takes place
- On-going learning & development opportunities and a chance to participate in our annual festival of learning
- Work, learn & be inspired by some of the best talent in the software space
- Talent program for high performers. Each year we provide a platform for high potential talent to accelerate their careers!
- Committed to corporate social responsibility with our Act4Good initiative, our global movement to do good, and a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society
- Diversity4U. Helping our people thrive starts with a safe and inclusive work environment. We launched our Diversity4U program that builds on our “be genuine” value
*This is a remote role, based anywhere in the US