Digital Account Manager - Benelux
- Antwerp, Belgium
- Employees can work remotely
- Function U4: Digital Sales
Meet Unit4. We’re a fast-paced growth cloud company, changing the game in ERP for mid-market people-centric organizations. We’re on a mission to turn 40 years of conventional legacy ERP software on its head and re-write the industry.
We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
- You will actively sell our business solutions and services to existing customers, looking to expand our revenue stream and solve their problems within your geographical region (BNLX)
- You develop a good understanding of our solutions, and have the ability to connect these to our customers’ requirements;
- You connect with customers and place an emphasis on building a good relationship, thereby identifying new opportunities, and providing the best solutions and services;
- You are a team member of the Digital Sales team.
- You have a Bachelor degree (in any field), with a minimum requirement of 2:1 or equivalent;
- You are a recent graduate looking to get into sales or have 0-2 years of sales experience;
- You are self-driven, and motivated to succeed and consistently achieve and exceed targets;
- You actively look to work collaboratively with colleagues on complex deals, working as #oneteam for the greatest success;
- You comfortably build relationships and rapport over the phone with mid-level and senior decision makers;
- You love working independently as well as forming part of a winning team within Digital Sales, striving to achieve personal and team goals;
- Your Dutch & English is fluent
- French language skills would also be an advantage
Join Unit4 and you’ll be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the ERP cloud software space today.
- Opportunity to work with a truly game-changing world-class next-gen solution in ERPx, built specifically for mid-market people-centric organisations (check out the video below)
- Great career opportunities, earning potential and a range of market-leading benefits
- A culture built on trust. That’s why we offer our people an uncapped time off policy and remote working opportunities. We focus on results, not how many days you work or where that work takes place
- World-class sales tools & a 2 month onboarding programme
- On-going monthly learning & development opportunities
- Work, learn & be inspired by some of the best talent in the software space
- Talent program for high performers. Each year we provide a platform for high potential talent to accelerate their careers!
- Committed to corporate social responsibility with our Act4Good initiative, our global movement to do good, and a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society
- Diversity4U. Helping our people thrive starts with a safe and inclusive work environment. We launched our Diversity4U program that builds on our “be genuine” value