Account Manager - New Business ERP & FP&A
- Uitbreidingstraat, 2600 Antwerpen, Belgium
- Employees can work remotely
- Function U4: New Business Account Manager
We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
We have a fantastic opportunity within Unit4 for a Sales Executive to join our successful, growing and highly motivated Sales team. You will be responsible for selling our ERP & FP&A product (EPM & CPM Solutions).
What you will do
Reporting directly to the Sales Director, your job as a Sales Executive will be to develop your strategy, territory and overall sales execution plan. You will be focused on cross-selling into existing customer base and specialist sales selling in combination with ERP new logo opportunities
You will take a leading role and be actively involved in company activities, such as regular Sales meetings, forecasting, the achievement of annual targets. You work closely with management, the Pre-Sales team, operations, partners and clients to ensure that effective proposals and plans are presented to customers and partners. You will need have a key understanding of your prospects business goals in order to position the business benefits that Unit4 solutions will bring in line with the customers top business initiatives. Furthermore, you will keep yourself up-to-date with all relevant Unit4 technologies as well as changes in the sector.
Having domain experience of (EPM) Enterprise Performance Management, (CPM) Corporate Performance or (IFP) Integrated Financial Planning would be an advantage but not essential. ERP Experience also an asset.
The number one criteria is that you have both the experience and emotional intelligence to be an outstanding Sales professional.
- Master’s Degree or MBA desired
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) in Dutch and English
- French language skills would be a big plus
- Ability to talk with the business (specifically to the CFO) and not just IT
- A challenger who can take the customers on a journey
- A passionate new business Sales professional relentless in finding new opportunities
- A true negotiator. You keep your and your client’s needs and wants in mind
- Team player with solution Sales motivation and helping customers solve their toughest questions
Join Unit4 and you’ll be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the cloud software space today. We’re a fast-paced and high-growth people-centric cloud player offering a host of benefits & development opportunities for individuals serious about their career
- A culture built on trust. That’s why we offer our people an uncapped time off policy and remote working opportunities. We focus on results, not how many days you work or where that work takes place
- Work, learn & be inspired by some of the best talent in the software space
- Whole host of great benefits & perks
- Talent program for high performers. Each year we provide a platform for high potential talent to accelerate their careers!
- Committed to corporate social responsibility with our Act4Good initiative, our global movement to do good, and a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society
- Diversity4U. Helping our people thrive starts with a safe and inclusive work environment. We launched our Diversity4U program that builds on our “be genuine” value