- London, UK
- Employees can work remotely
We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
The Transformation Director will play a key role in building and driving Unit4’s growth and cost optimisation plan, with a platform for sustained impact and personal and professional growth. Reporting directly into the Global Head of Transformation, this individual will work on the company’s highest strategic priorities and have significant exposure to the executive team, where they will interact and collaborate with senior stakeholders across platforms and business units, working across various top-line topics.
Starting from the strategic direction defined by the company and driven/supported by the Transformation Director, the Transformation Director will articulate the Transformation program, ensure initiatives are set up for success with robust governance and ensure certainty of execution with clear prioritization. The Transformation Director will play an orchestration and enablement role to ensure successful delivery of Unit4’s Transformation: enabling the initiatives teams to deliver and enabling the executive team to take actions to support the program.
What you will do
- Define and drive strategy across different growth and cost functions including strategy definition, business case preparation and presentation for sign off
- Translating strategy into a Transformation Program (i.e., the key initiatives to be delivered)
- Supporting initiative owners in defining initiative scope and objectives, KPIs (operational and financial), and in setting up the execution plan (interdependencies, key milestones, resource needs, …)
- Ensuring execution certainty - identification of risks, assessment of options on how to mitigate risks, tracking of progress (forward-looking - i.e., identification of risks rather than missed deadlines), prioritizing issues for executive engagement
- Facilitating executive meetings for decision making – ensuring meetings are supported by the right fact-base, that the decisions and trade-offs are clearly articulated and that the decisions are clearly documented and followed through to implementation
- Supporting any detailed analysis that will enable decision making of key stakeholders
- Responsible for reviewing and presenting Business Cases to senior leadership for approval and then ensuring the proposed value is realized
- Helping with resourcing of transformational projects across internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of programmes
- A master’s degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Economics, Management would be advantageous but not essential
- 5+ years of experience in strategy/portfolio management/transformation in a fast paced environment
- Strategic thinker with proven track record of strong business impact. Ideally, within a top tier consulting firm, VC / PE, Investment Banking, SaaS or another strategic / analytical role within a rapidly growing company
- Has reached Manager level or equivalent in consulting/industry
- Distinctive analytical skills (quantitative and qualitative) and excellent communication skills
- Proficient in excel, powerpoint and other MS products
- Good knowledge of financial reports and ability to quickly identify value drivers
- Proactive, self-motivated and detail-orientated team player with the ability to multi-task gained from extensive experience in project and program management.
- Previous technology industry / SAAS / transformation experience advantageous but not essential
- Entrepreneurial: Independent, bias to action, able to operate in a highly ambiguous environment and demonstrated ability to foster relationships with external parties
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.
Join Unit4 and you’ll be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the cloud software space today. We’re a fast-paced and high-growth people-centric cloud player offering a host of benefits & development opportunities for individuals serious about their career
- A culture built on trust. That’s why we offer our people an uncapped time off policy and remote working opportunities. We focus on results, not how many days you work or where that work takes place
- Work, learn & be inspired by some of the best talent in the software space
- Private medical cover, health insurance, life assurance, contributory pension scheme (employee 3% and Unit4 8%) and a whole host of other market-leading flexible benefits
- Talent program for high performers. Each year we provide a platform for high potential talent to accelerate their careers!
- Committed to corporate social responsibility with our Act4Good initiative, our global movement to do good, and a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society
- Diversity4U. Helping our people thrive starts with a safe and inclusive work environment. We launched our Diversity4U program that builds on our “be genuine” value