Solution Architect x2
- 100 Longwater Ave, Reading RG2 6GP, UK
- Employees can work remotely
We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
Unit4’s Professional Services team works across every technology and system to deliver solutions to customers in every industry. As a Solutions Architect in our Professional Services team, you will have the opportunity to enable our customers to understand and employ Unit4 technology hands-on while coaching and mentoring elite members of a fast-paced, growing organisation.
- Business change expert with a strong business background able to provide business architecture and design expertise;
- Create solutions that meet business objectives, reduce costs and complexity and/or save costs and improve profits;
- Be responsible for understanding the prospective/current client’s critical business issues and strategic initiatives in order to present company's software capabilities and integration framework for the best possible solution;
- Work closely with the Technical Solution Architect to ensure the integrity of the solution through a combination of design expertise;
- Be responsible for identifying appropriate skill/experience requirements and personnel. Work with the delivery team;
- Ensure that problems/issues are escalated. Work closely with the PM to ensure projects meet design, schedule and budget as set out in the initial plan.
- Demonstrable experience in managing or delivering successful medium and large scale (preferably ERP) application software projects for customers where the project has a significant impact on the customer’s business processes;
- Experienced in software implementation or project management experience ideally in Business Systems including Finance, Procurement, Document Management, CRM, Planning, Payroll and HR, Projects;
- A broad understanding of the capabilities of companies’ software and solutions.
- A broad understanding and experience of delivering change within applicable markets. Strong business acumen and commercial awareness;
- Strong business analysis skills - actively anticipating customer requirements and needs;
- Strong leadership qualities to influence both Unit4 and customer teams;
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience.
Join Unit4 and you’ll be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the cloud software space today. We’re a fast-paced and high-growth people-centric cloud player offering a host of benefits & development opportunities for individuals serious about their career
- A culture built on trust. That’s why we offer our people an uncapped time off policy and remote working opportunities. We focus on results, not how many days you work or where that work takes place
- Work, learn & be inspired by some of the best talent in the software space
- Private medical cover, health insurance, life assurance, contributory pension scheme (employee 3% and Unit4 8%) and a whole host of other market-leading flexible benefits
- Talent program for high performers. Each year we provide a platform for high potential talent to accelerate their careers!
- Committed to corporate social responsibility with our Act4Good initiative, our global movement to do good, and a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society
- Diversity4U. Helping our people thrive starts with a safe and inclusive work environment. We launched our Diversity4U program that builds on our “be genuine” value