New Business Account Executive - Public Sector (Remote UK)
- 100 Longwater Ave, Reading RG2 6GP, UK
- Employees can work remotely
We are Unit4, one of the world's leading "service-centric" cloud ERP solution provider. Our customers choose us based on our deep vertical expertise, mid-market focus and a people-centred design philosophy. By focusing on specific industries and customer profiles, we're able to delight out customers from first discussion to implementation and renewal.
You'll join a high growth company, with a defined strategy to become the world leader in the mid-market ERP space for people-centric organisations. 2019 was a breakthrough year for us, with a record 20% cloud growth YoY and overall subscription revenue increasing by 25%. We're a 'hot company to watch in 2020' and have huge momentum, there is no better time to join Unit4! 🚀
Curious about Unit4's presence in the Public Sector?
"Unit4 has one of the most modern, if not the most modern, ERP platform" according to Constellation Research. Just one of the milestones we have achieved as we continue to dominate in the Public Sector. Take a look at our timeline video.
- Reporting directly to the Public Sector Sales Director, your role will be to develop a new business sales plan and strategy to win new license sales revenue in line with specific sales targets
- Taking ownership of your territory within the Public Sector
- Working closely with management, the pre-sales team, operations, partners and clients to ensure that effective proposals and plans are presented to customers and partners
- Utilise your sales leadership skills in order to align all virtual teams across Unit4 and our partners, to ensure successful outcomes
- You highlight business benefits that will be achieved by investing in our solutions
- You keep yourself up-to-date with all relevant technologies used by Unit4 and changes in the sector, including an appropriate level of understanding of the solutions we provide
- Solid track record in selling SaaS solutions, ideally in the ERP space
- A passionate new business (hunter) sales professional relentless in finding new opportunities
- Experience selling into the Public Sector is preferred but not essential
- A lively and enthusiastic personality, which you transfer onto your colleagues
- A true negotiator. You keep your and your client’s needs and wants in mind
- Individual Contributor with leadership qualities
- Mentor and guide sales teams as subject matter expert
- Experience selling to CxO suite
- Team player with solution sales motivation and helping customers solve their toughest challenges
Join Unit4 and you’ll be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the cloud software space today. We’re a fast-paced and high-growth people-centric cloud player offering a host of benefits & development opportunities for individuals serious about their career
- A culture built on trust. That’s why we offer our people an uncapped time off policy and remote working opportunities. We focus on results, not how many days you work or where that work takes place
- One of the most lucrative commission plans in the industry and a range of market-leading benefits
- World-class sales tools and a pipeline development engine in the form of a global BDR team.
- Work, learn & be inspired by some of the best talent in the software space
- Private medical cover, health insurance, life assurance, contributory pension scheme (employee 3% and Unit4 8%) and a whole host of other market-leading flexible benefits
- Talent program for high performers. Each year we provide a platform for high potential talent to accelerate their careers!
- Committed to corporate social responsibility with our Act4Good initiative, our global movement to do good, and a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society
- Diversity4U. Helping our people thrive starts with a safe and inclusive work environment. We launched our Diversity4U program that builds on our “be genuine” value