.NET Developer - Remote Work
- Powstańców Śląskich, Wrocław, Poland
- Employees can work remotely
We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
We are looking for .NET developers in any location in Poland to work fully remotely.
As a Software Engineer, you are responsible for:
- You define the software structure as required and ensure it complies with the architectural vision and simplicity of the design rules;
- You are in charge of implementing new requirements using test driven development methodology
- You work from a scrum framework: planning and grooming sessions during sprints; reviewing user stories and test cases;
- You can analyze the root cause of defects in order to provide the most comprehensive fixes for every issue
- Higher education within information technology;
- C#, .Net framework, SQL knowledge;
- The ability to analyze problem and implement solution using debugging toolset. Provide advice and mentoring to younger colleagues as well as take part in daily scrum activities
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies, including Scrum and Test Driven Development;
- Good at interacting in English with your colleagues, both verbally and in writing.
- Remote work
- Employment contract ("Umowa o pracę")
- Stable employment with an attractive salary
- Various benefits such as: private medical care, Multisport, pre-paid cards and many others
- Sport and integration events
- International work experience
- Opportunity for meeting people from various countries and cultures
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.