Solution Consultant (Presales) - HCM (Remote, UK)
- 100 Longwater Ave, Reading RG2 6GP, UK
We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
As a Solution Consultant for HCM, you will be involved in a wide range of activities to help craft an HR/Payroll solution that delivers the maximum benefit to that organisation.
This will include using your discovery skills to understand what the customer needs and why, writing skills to document the reasons and the solution proposed and presentation skills to articulate why this solution will help their organisation achieve their goals.
You will also work closely with our Centres of Excellence to share knowledge, enhance collateral and help guide the future direction of our market-leading portfolio for people-centric organisations.
What you will do
- You will provide our Sales and Marketing teams with expert assistance throughout the various stages of the Sales process including qualification, market testing, RFI/RFP/proposals, presentation and demonstration stages, handover to the implementation services team.
- You will be the trusted advisor on the software for the customer and focus of knowledge for the sales and marketing team.
- Your day to day activities are many and varied and beyond supporting customer engagements you will also be involved in conferences, user groups,workshops and webinars along with building new, benefit driven and innovative content to meet the demand for information.
- You will make a clear contribution to the achievement of our revenue targets and related business objectives.
- To be successful in this job you need to be a customer focussed, detail-oriented professional, able to think quickly and analytically to find the right solution to a problem.
- You like challenges and are looking for a role that is varied and ever changing.
- Technology is a passion of yours, and your curiosity combined with a desire to learn have made you a go to person in your current role.
- Self motivated and an excellent collaborator, you'll be comfortable both taking the lead and working as part of the wider solution consulting and Unit4 team.
- You see yourself as an ambassador, representing Unit4 with integrity, professionalism, and courtesy, and advocate positively for the company’s products and service.
- You have some experience working with a HCM solution or an ERP encompassing HCM modules
- You have a proven ability to create and deliver engaging solutions supported by excellent presentation and written skills.
- Demonstrable analytical skills and problem solving ability.
- You are an excellent communicator, have a good sense of humour and enjoy working in a team environment.
- You have the ability to build rapport within the organization and with external stakeholders at all levels.
Join Unit4 and you’ll be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the cloud software space today. We’re a fast-paced and high-growth people-centric cloud player offering a host of benefits & development opportunities for individuals serious about their career
- A culture built on trust. That’s why we offer our people an uncapped time off policy and remote working opportunities. We focus on results, not how many days you work or where that work takes place
- Work, learn & be inspired by some of the best talent in the software space
- Private medical cover, health insurance, life assurance, contributory pension scheme (employee 3% and Unit4 8%) and a whole host of other market-leading flexible benefits
- Talent program for high performers. Each year we provide a platform for high potential talent to accelerate their careers!
- Committed to corporate social responsibility with our Act4Good initiative, our global movement to do good, and a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society
- Diversity4U. Helping our people thrive starts with a safe and inclusive work environment. We launched our Diversity4U program that builds on our “be genuine” value