Customer Success Manager
- Jill Ln, Redditch, UK
Are you a Customer Success Manager seeking a new challenge? Do you want to work for a company where you feel valued and that your ideas are heard?
Do you want to work for somewhere where every day is different, challenging but rewarding and a company that is constantly adapting and innovating?
Unique:IQ are a forward-thinking, innovative software systems provider working predominately in the Care Sector. We deliver systems and solutions to assist our customers in delivering the best possible care to their clients.
At the heart of everything we do is our customer and we pride ourselves in providing the highest level of service to our clients with innovative end to end solutions.
Our prestigious offices are based in Redditch, Worcestershire and we are an ambitious and rapidly expanding team who share the same ethos and values and love to collaborate on anything innovative.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be work collaboratively with all areas of the business to understand the client processes and business requirements in order to successfully assist in delivering world class solutions as well as on-going account management to assist in continuous engagement, demonstrate value and understand future requirements based on the needs of the client
- Demonstrate strategic relationship management skills by owning the day-to-day client relationship and fully understanding client requirements to ensure engagement in our products and services once on-boarded
- Oversee and assist in the development of Client Engagement Plans which includes continued engagement, demonstrating value and a full understanding of our Product Road map for future development requirements
- Retain ownership of known customer issues through to satisfactory conclusion
- Convert requests for development into a 'user story' in order for the Product Owners to fully understand the client needs
- Scoping projects and working with the appropriate teams to ensure that it is delivered efficiently, on time and within budget
- Demonstrate strategic planning and critical thinking skills by anticipating client needs, consistently monitoring for challenges, and proactively leveraging resources to deliver additional value
- Demonstrate market knowledge with a thorough understanding of regulatory requirements, clients’ customer base, and industry knowledge
- Provide either on-site or remote training sessions as required by the customer in order to ensure engagement or demonstrate new functionality
- Recognise opportunities for up-sell/cross-sell by continuously working with the client to understand the challenges and pain points and how we can help
- Ensuring each customer receives the best possible experience whilst delivering effective solutions to the challenges our customers face
- Account Management and proven retention skills (Essential)
- Ability to manage multiple projects (Advantageous)
- Ability to engage individuals with software (Essential)
- Strong communication skills - both written and oral (Essential)
- Effective time management skills (Essential)
- Experience within the Care Sector (Advantageous)
- Training experience both face to face and remotely (Advantageous)
- A passion for technology and innovation (Essential)
- Highly motivated self-starter (Essential)
- The ability to build strong relationships with clients and maintaining superb communication (Essential)
- Working knowledge of Agile processes and methodology (Advantageous)
- Salary and package depending on experience
- Home working if applicable
- Perkbox - giving you benefits, discounts and freebies
- Team orientated environment where everyone's opinion matters
- STRICTLY NO AGENCIES