Digital Marketing Executive
- Jill Ln, Redditch, UK
Are you a quick-firing digital marketer looking for a new challenge that has real purpose? Would you like to work for a growing company where you feel valued and your ideas are heard?
Unique IQ is a forward-thinking technology company that works predominately in the care sector. We provide innovative software and systems that help our customers deliver the best possible care to people who need it.
Based at our prestigious offices in Sambourne, Redditch, with a backdrop of rolling countryside, we are a small but friendly team currently experiencing rapid growth. We have been steadily growing our marketing presence over the last 18 months, and now need an extra pair of hands to help us skyrocket.
You will have a good all round understanding of Digital Marketing, but are likely to have a specialism in a couple of the areas in the job description.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, you will help to deliver the full range of Unique IQ’s marketing activities. This is likely to include:
- Content writing – producing a wide range of written of content, such as blogs, brochures, product guides, whitepapers and website content
- Social media – managing our social media channels and creating interesting content that engages and grows our audience
- PPC – managing ongoing PPC campaigns to expand our brand visibility and retarget leads, via paid social channels and the Google Display Network
- SEO – carrying out analysis and activities that improve our search engine rankings, such as technical audits of our website, link building activity and content production
- Design – producing nice looking content for both digital and print
- Video – producing short video content that showcases our products
- Email marketing – creating engaging emails for customers and prospects
- At least 2 years’ experience in a digital marketing role (Essential)
- Superb writing skills (Essential)
- An eye for design (Advantageous)
- Excellent attention to detail (Essential)
- Ability to manage own workload and deadlines (Essential)
- Great at coming up with ideas (Essential)
- Team player with a 'can do' attitude (Essential)
- Experience using third-party social media management tools (Advantageous)
- Confident using Adobe design programmes or equivalent (Advantageous)
- Experience using SEO tools (Advantageous)
- Analytical and able to interrogate data (Advantageous)
- An interest in technology (Advantageous)
- Knowledge of the care sector (Advantageous)
Salary and package depending on experience
Perkbox - giving you benefits, discounts and freebies
Team orientated environment where everyone's opinion matters
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES