- Jill Ln, Redditch, UK
Are you a talented and versatile content designer looking for a new challenge that has real purpose? Would you like to work for a growing company where you feel valued and your ideas are heard?
Unique IQ is a forward-thinking technology company that works predominately in the care sector. We provide innovative software and systems that help our customers deliver the best possible care to people who need it.
Based at our prestigious offices in Sambourne, Redditch, with a backdrop of rolling countryside, we are a small but friendly team currently experiencing rapid growth. We have been steadily increasing our marketing presence over the last 18 months, and now need some additional expertise to help us skyrocket.
You will help us communicate our product features and brand messaging in a way that is both engaging and beautiful.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, you will lead on the design of our content and marketing materials across a range of formats.
- Social media content
- Banner advertising
- Magazine and press adverts
- Brochures and product leaflets
- Case studies, whitepapers, infographics
- Storyboarding, production and editing of a range of video styles, including interviews, animations and product demos
- Product, people and event photography
- Curating an imager library or original and stock photographs for marketing purposes
- At least 2 years’ experience in a design or content production role (Essential)
- Confident using Adobe design programmes or equivalent (Essential)
- A portfolio of design work across a range of media (Essential)
- Excellent attention to detail (Essential)
- Good writing skills (Advantageous)
- Ability to manage own workload and deadlines (Essential)
- Great at coming up with ideas (Essential)
- Team player with a 'can do' attitude (Essential)
- An interest in technology (Advantageous)
- Knowledge of the care sector (Advantageous)
Salary and package depending on experience
Perkbox - giving you benefits, discounts and freebies
Team orientated environment where everyone's opinion matters
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES