QA Tester/Support Analyst
- Jill Ln, Redditch, UK
Are you a QA Tester & Support Analyst seeking a new challenge? Do you want to work for a company where you feel valued and that your ideas are heard?
Do you want to work for somewhere where everyday is different, challenging but rewarding and a company that is constantly adapting and innovating?
Unique:IQ are a forward-thinking, innovative software systems provider working predominately in the Care Sector. We deliver systems and solutions to assist our customers in delivering the best possible care to their clients.
At the heart of everything we do is our customer and we pride ourselves in providing the highest level of service to our clients with innovative end to end solutions.
Our prestigious offices are based in Redditch, Worcestershire and we are an ambitious and rapidly expanding team who share the same ethos and values and love to collaborate on anything innovative.
As a QA Tester & Support Analyst, you will live and breath software solutions and assist in delivering exceptional customer service through effective problem solving and supporting the customer on any issues or queries. You will work collaboratively with all areas of the service delivery team to understand the client requirements and be able to dissect an issue or reported bug, puzzle solve and ensure effective resolution to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
You will be given the opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge and skills and our environment gives space for individuals to develop their existing skills and well as learn new skills, expand on their creative thinking and problem solving techniques.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the product lifecycle
- Scope, log and process each customer ticket carrying out fault diagnostics and advanced technical support to provide effective ticket resolution
- Have an advanced knowledge of software systems including an understanding of financial and operational information / data sets and structure
- Where a ticket cannot be resolved with 2nd line, ensure that this is assigned to the correct resolution stream with clear, concise and detailed information recorded on the ticket
- Liaise directly with clients to gather detail and understand queries or issues reported with a view to resolving within strict SLA's
- Conduct manual and automated testing
- Actively find and report on bugs as well as executing test cases
- Providing first line support where necessary including periods of sickness/holiday absence
- Assist in managing and facilitating projects where 3rd party integrations are required
- Proactively carry out call management in priority order to ensure we are adhering to SLA's as well as managing customer expectations to reduce escalation and ensure customer satisfaction
- Work with the development team to communicate and replicate all issues or bugs reported
- System testing bug fixes and new feature development requests to ensure they meet the specified requirements by performing different testing techniques including functional, system, performance and regression testing both for portal and mobile app environments
- Internal hardware and software support including liaising with 3rd party suppliers to report and facilitate resolution of issues
- Out of hours support for business critical issues / outages on a rota basis
- 5 Years + experience of 2nd Line Support
- Excellent communication skills (Essential)
- Attention to detail (Essential)
- Team player with a 'can do' attitude (Essential)
- Ability to prioritise and set customer expectations (Essential)
- Working knowledge of browser and mobile app testing (Advantageous)
- Salary and package depending on experience
- Perkbox - giving you benefits, discounts and freebies
- Team orientated environment where everyone's opinion matters
- STRICTLY NO AGENCIES