Sales Account Manager
- Unit 17 Chestnut Court, Sambourne, Warwickshire, United Kingdom
Unique:IQ are a forward thinking, fast-growing and dynamic software development company specialising in the delivery of workforce management software solutions predominately to the Domiciliary Care, Facilities Management and commercial cleaning sectors.
We are looking for a solution sales professional who is agile and comfortable with all aspects of client engagement. This position will enable you to showcase your strong commercial acumen and communication skills. This is an exciting and varied role with real opportunities for personal and professional development for an enthusiastic and determined individual.
- Ability to identify and cultivate prospects through targeted account planning and outbound communication tactics (phone, email, exhibition and social media)
- Improving existing client relationships, engagement and management
- Analysing client needs and existing methods to develop world’s best solutions and implementations
- Collaboration with colleagues companywide on how to best position our client’s value proposition
- Identification and quantification of business development opportunities (new markets & prospects)
- Handling all aspects of the sales cycle from prospect/opportunity identification through to sale closure
- Conduct a compelling and professional demonstration via web-based tools
- Achieve and accurately forecast to a monthly quota
- Representing the company professionally, knowledgeably and with credibility.
- Participating in tradeshows and networking/sales events
- Execute sales transactions; participate in negotiations and close deals
- Timely and accurate business reporting
- Monitor and manage customer satisfaction
- Develop client reference accounts
The successful candidate will ideally have the following experience/skills:
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with Senior Executives
- Demonstrated experience in showcasing the benefits and features of software and/or services in a way that makes it relevant to the audience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to present effectively and to communicate concepts to potential clients
- Ability to skilfully negotiate terms that garner the respect of all parties
- B2B solution selling training, or similar via experience
- Ability to identify problems and/or concerns and conceptualise/propose new technical solutions
- Organisational agility, a ‘self-starter’ who can operate independently and, in a team
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally
- Multilingual capability is well regarded
- Sense of fun and energetic drive
- Hubspot CRM experience a plus
You will need to be an engaging, trustworthy person who is mature in outlook, customer focused and enjoys the challenges of working inside an expanding and evolving business that is striving for operational excellence.