Client Support Executive (Full & Part time options available)
- Jill Lane, Redditch, England, United Kingdom
Unique:IQ are a forward-thinking, innovative software systems provider working predominately in the care, cleaning and facilities management sectors.
At the heart of everything we do is our customer and providing systems and service to ensure they are able to provide the highest level of care to their clients.
Based at our prestigious offices in Sambourne, Redditch with a backdrop of rolling countryside, we are a small but friendly team currently experiencing rapid growth.
We are now looking for an experienced Client Services Executive to join our Operations Team to assist in delivering software solutions to new and existing clients.
- Act as first-line support to clients responding to e-mail and telephone requests and record all issues or queries via our CRM System
- Ensure that our CRM system is updated with all client contacts and records are accurately maintained
- Liaise with clients to recreate issue, solve issue if possible or provide concise details to the development team for further analysis and resolution
- Use deductive problem solving skills to investigate and solve a broad range of support questions
- Ensure that we adhere to SLA’s on responses to clients on issues or queries raised
- Highlight any urgent or critical issues / queries to the Operation’s Director for swift follow up and resolution
- Liaise with the development team to communicate bug fixes and feature requests via ‘Jira’ ensuring that issues are given the appropriate priority level in line with SLA’s
- Set up new accounts on the IQ:timecard/Careplanner dashboard system ensuring accuracy of data
- Actively participate in group discussions around product development/feature sets
- Update and create online knowledge base articles to reduce support request and ensure these are kept updated as new features are added to the system
- Help test fixes provided by development and incorporate them into future releases
- Work closely with development to ensure that the software is more intuitive, easier to deploy and easier to support
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates
- At least 3 years in a customer service role (Required)
- Attention to detail (Required)
- Good communication skills and administrative follow up (Required)
- Ability to multi-task (Required)
- Interest in IT and new technologies (Advantageous)
- Problem solving and analytical skills (Required)
- Salary depending on experience
- Perkbox - giving you benefits, discounts and freebies
- Team orientated environment where everyone's opinion matters
- STRICTLY NO AGENCIES