Business Development Manager
- 17 Chestnut Court, Sambourne, Redditch, United Kingdom
Unique:IQ are a forward-thinking, innovative software systems provider working predominately in the care, cleaning and facilities management sectors.
At the heart of everything we do is our customer and providing systems and service to ensure they are able to provide the highest level of service to their clients.
Based at our prestigious offices in Sambourne, Redditch with a backdrop of rolling countryside, we are a small but friendly team currently experiencing rapid growth.
Due to growth we are now seeking a dynamic and outstanding Business Development Manager to join our Operations Team to assist in providing world class software solutions and phenomenal customer experience to our new and existing portfolio of clients.
- Act as first point of contact for existing client base
- Create and nurture long term business relationships with clients
- Work with the client to recognize growth opportunities and provide consultation and guidance on solution
- Liaise with Directors and department heads to discuss account status and business development plans
- Manage Customer Experience Survey (CES) to understand and highlight potential issues and agree a strategy for swift resolution
- Work with clients to produce Business Analysis documents based on client requirements
- Project manage the software solution into the client working with the Development Manager to agree timescales and manage customer expectation in terms of delivery
- Work with the marketing team to help maximize on future opportunities
- Work to key performance indicators (KPI's) around growth / retention within client base
- Work closely with the service delivery team to assist with successful implementation/on-boarding process of assigned account base
- Assisting at business trade shows and events to help the sales team with new business opportunities
- At least 3 years account management experience (Required)
- Excellent interpersonal skills (Required)
- Attention to detail (Required)
- Excellent communication skills (Required)
- Ability to multi task and pivot based on requirements (Required)
- Business Analysis skills (Advantageous)
- Project Management Experience (Advantageous)
- Team player (Required)
- Salary depending on experience
- Perkbox - giving you benefits, discounts and freebies
- Team orientated environment where everyone's opinion matters
- STRICTLY NO AGENCIES