Software Implementation Project Manager
- Jill Lane, Sambourne, Redditch, United Kingdom
- Employees can work remotely
Are you a Software Implementation Projector Manager seeking a new challenge? Do you want to work for a company where you feel valued and that your ideas are heard?
Do you want to work for somewhere where every day is different, challenging but rewarding and a company that is constantly adapting and innovating?
Unique:IQ are a forward-thinking, innovative software systems provider working predominately in the Care Sector. We deliver systems and solutions to assist our customers in delivering the best possible care to their clients.
At the heart of everything we do is our customer and we pride ourselves in providing the highest level of service to our clients with innovative end to end solutions.
Our prestigious offices are based in Redditch, Worcesteshire but we are flexible in regards to working from home. We are an ambitious and rapidly expanding team who share the same ethos and values and love to collaborate on anything innovative.
We are now looking for a dynamic and focus driven 'Software Implementation Project Manager' to join our Operations Team to assist in delivering and implementing software solutions to our new and existing client base.
As Software Implementation Project Manager, you will be work collaboratively with both the Business Development and Operations Teams to understand the client processes and business requirements in order to successfully deliver software solutions in a controlled, planned and engaged manner in partnership with our clients
- Work closely with the Business Development team to understand the initial customer requirements and current system or processes
- Attend client site to fully understand both business processes and system requirements based on extensive Business Analysis
- Work with the client to formulate a business case with associated project plan/risk register in line with their expectations
- Set, control and manage milestones associated with the implementation of the systems
- Liaise with development teams to convert the Business Requirements to a functional specification to further develop the systems
- Work with the Operations Team to execute the requirements in a timely manner managing the project based on the client requirements and timescales
- Manage multiple client projects from initial requirements through to solution implementation
- Training key players within the client on the system features and functionality
- Identify key areas for improvement within the systems to improve functionality and user experience
- Monitor, control and execute extensive internal product and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) prior to a product release and/or project go live
- Providing QA support to the development teams on new features and bug fixes, identifying issues and reporting in a concise and timely manner
Key Skills and competencies:
- Ability to manage multiple projects (Required)
- Business Analysis (Required)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (Required)
- Ability to multi task and prioritise customer requirements (Required)
- Implementation of software solutions (Essential)
- Working knowledge of Agile development processes (Advantageous)
- PRINCE 2 process based method for effective Project Management (or similar (Advantageous)
- Awareness and interest in new technology / processes (Required)
- Detail orientated and diligent (Required)
- Good problem solving and analytical skills (Required)
- Assisting clients at all levels to engage with the software and demonstrate the efficiencies (Required)
- Training on software and systems at varying levels of IT experience (Required)
- Experience and working knowledge of the Care Sector in particular implementation of systems into Home Care Agencies (Advantageous)
- Salary dependent on experience
- Flexibility if required for home working
- Element of travel required, therefore a full, clean, driving licence is required
- Perkbox - giving you benefits, discounts and freebies
- STRICTLY NO AGENCIES