Client Relationship Manager
- 17 Chestnut Court, Redditch, United Kingdom
Unique:IQ are a forward-thinking, innovative software systems provider working predominately in the care, cleaning and facilities management sectors.
At the heart of everything we do is our customer and providing systems and service to ensure they are able to provide the highest level of service to their clients.
Based at our prestigious offices in Sambourne, Redditch with a backdrop of rolling countryside, we are a small but friendly team currently experiencing rapid growth.
Due to growth we are now seeking a dynamic and outstanding "Client Relationship Manager" to join our Operations Team to assist in providing world class software solutions and phenomenal customer experience to our new and existing portfolio of clients.
- Manage and nurture relationships at all levels within a portfolio of clients
- Managing all contact relating to daily operational activity which will involve responding to all incoming enquiries and managing client expectation.
- Define and implement a pro-active communication plan for represented customers to ensure retention and customer satisfaction
- Implement and manage improvement plans as a result of Customer Experience Surveys (CES)
- Work with Operations Team to ensure successful on-boarding process for new clients including implementation planning and remote training
- Provide point of escalation for customer issues, owning the issue and driving plans for swift resolution
- Provide technical support to portfolio of clients ensuring customer expectations are met and exceeded
- Co-ordination and management of multiple projects
- Work with Operations Team to provide up-sell & cross-sell opportunities within portfolio of clients
- Work to KPI's around implementation & ups-sell opportunities
- Strong interpersonal skills (Required)
- At least 3 years in a Customer Service / Account Management Role (Required)
- Excellent communication skills (Required)
- Ability to think creatively (Required)
- A passion to take ownership and deliver (Required)
- Experience or interest in IT Software solutions/Technology (Desirable)
- Experience or knowledge of Project Management (Desirable)
- Analytic and problem solving skills (Required)
- Salary depending on experience
- Perkbox - giving you benefits, discounts and freebies
- Team orientated environment where everyone's opinion matters
- STRICTLY NO AGENCIES