- Jill Lane, Sambourne, Redditch, United Kingdom
Unique:IQ are a forward-thinking, innovative software systems provider working predominately in the care, cleaning and facilities management sectors.
At the heart of everything we do is our customer and providing systems and service to ensure they are able to provide the highest level of care to their clients.
Based at our prestigious offices in Sambourne, Redditch with a backdrop of rolling countryside, we are a small but friendly team currently experiencing rapid growth.
We are now looking for an experienced and dynamic Project Manager to join our Operations Team to assist in delivering software solutions to new and existing clients.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Defining the project scope, goals and deliverables
- Leading the planning and implementation of projects
- Ensuring that project scope meets budgetary objectives
- Managing project administration including all documentation
- Monitoring and tracking project performance
- Project evaluations and results measurement
- Ensuring successful delivery and implementation of the project into the client
- Ensuring all software is tested stringently prior to release to the client
- Managing multiple projects through the life cycle from initial requirements (BRD) to implementation
- Successfully manage issues and risks
Key skills and competencies:
- Project Management Experience and/or qualification
- Theoretical and practical project management knowledge
- Experience in strategic planning, risk assessment and/or change management
- Proficiency in project management software tools
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Conflict resolution
- Ability to manage multi projects
- Salary depending on experience
- Perkbox - giving you benefits, discounts and freebies
- Team orientated environment where everyone's opinion matters
- STRICTLY NO AGENCIES