Graduate / Junior Developers
- Unit 17 Chestnur Court, Redditch, Worcestershire
Unique:IQ are a forward thinking, fast-growing and dynamic software development company specialising in the delivery of workforce management software solutions predominately to the Domiciliary Care, Facilities Management and commercial cleaning sectors.
As a graduate or junior web developer you will be building both internally and externally facing features alongside the senior members of the development team.
You will have the opportunity to build strong PHP and Web development experience developing either front-end or back-end applications.
As a member of the development team, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Developing software solutions as part of a team
- Writing and maintaining technical and user documentation
- Enthusiasm for problem solving, learning and sharing knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Highly driven and ambitious.
- Comfortable with Composer and PSR-4 auto-loading.
- Comfortable with Linux.
- Experience with Unit Testing.
- Experience with Redis and MongoDB.
- Experience with PhoneGap / Cordova.
- Experience with Gallera cluster.
- Experience with Docker
- Version control (GIT preferred).
- Proficient in MySQL / MariaDB (at a client level, administration would be a nice-to-have).
Previous experience within this industry is not necessary, we are always interested to hear experiences from diverse backgrounds.
- A wide variety of projects - We have plenty of different systems to get stuck into: Web Applications, WebServices, API’s, a mobile app, telephony systems and much more.
- A friendly team, even if we do say so ourselves!
- Job satisfaction - Helping our clients provide a high level of care.
- Discounts and freebies with Perkbox.
- Competitive salary.