Digital Marketing Manager
- Unit 17 Chestnut Court, Redditch, Worcestershire
Unique:IQ are a forward thinking, fast-growing and dynamic software development company specialising in the delivery of workforce management software solutions predominately to the Domiciliary Care, Facilities Management and commercial cleaning sectors.
We are actively seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join our busy forward thinking and driven organisation. The role is pivotal and varied and no two days are the same.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be charged with developing and delivering a companywide marketing strategy, both on and offline. The role will involve contributing to the acquisition of new customers as well as the remarketing of our existing customer database. Day-to-day will involve being responsible for marketing collateral; liaising with partner organisations; as well as developing the firm’s digital marketing. This will involve working closely with senior management to establish the requirement for each part of the business, and maximise the budget and resources available.
- Responsible for owning day-to-day digital content and social media communication across our digital channels, as well as content strategy, content creation and performance reporting.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Increase brand awareness of all the brands in the group
- Drive traffic to our website, determine success criteria and evaluate results accordingly. This includes, but is not limited to; Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, lnstagram, YouTube and editorial content platforms.
- Work with external agencies when required to develop the online presence
- Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Liaise with the senior management team to gain a keen understanding of brand visions in order to factor them into our digital strategy.
- Lead the planning, creation and distribution of timely, relevant content for all channels for social distribution – aligning with our brand vision.
- Evaluate product offerings, traffic, landing page quality, content, and design
- Prepare useful weekly and monthly reports
- Track, report and analyse website analytics and organic initiatives and campaigns
- Get involved in video content, blog management and social media activity
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Keep up-to-date with marketing trends.
- Encourage engagement on all our social platforms
What will you need?
- Proven digital marketing experience
- Strong copy-writing skills
- Strong organisational skills and proven design flair
- A good working knowledge of CMS systems
- Manage multiple digital marketing campaigns at once
- Knowledge of current online marketing trends and best practice required
- To review technologies and explore new developments in the digital landscape to find ways to more effectively deliver the communication and business objectives.
- The successful candidate is self-motivated, curious and eager to affect change.
- Demonstrable immersion in online communities and working knowledge of managing social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, lnstagram, YouTube and WordPress.
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Extremely detail-oriented, experienced in quality control, review and proof reading.
- Works effectively, independently and on a team; thrives in a fast-paced environment; and possess superior oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in working as the lead, without supervision
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- Strong numerical, analytical and creative skills